Who's the Wildest???

For all my naughty girls & guys what's your ultimate fantasy?? I'm curious 🧐 I've always enjoyed watching but I think it would be kinkiest if no one knew I was watching! So I could please myself and be forced to be quiet. Haven't quite found a way to pull it off without offence and I'm not sure there is one. Just wondering if I'm the only little freak with a wild desire......
  • BLM69
  • 12-02-2022, 01:30 PM
ATM is top on my bucket list, hookers have become too vanilla these days, the civies are more wild
ATM is top on my bucket list, hookers have become too vanilla these days, the civies are more wild Originally Posted by BLM69
Church girls are quite naughty 😜
I can attest to that!
put one of those remote control vibrators in your vagina.
give your friend the remote control.
go to various places in public and see if you can contain yourself!!!

my fantasy is to have two women 69'ing each other to get all ready for my entry.
i go to one end, have the licker quit working over the other's pussy, fuck the other's pussy while the licker licks my cock. then fuck the licker's mouth. go back and forth until i'm ready to switch sides.
then i go to the other side and do similar.
repeat until i cum in a pussy or a mouth.
then lay back and we all luxuriate in the carnal delites we've just enjoyed.
wow sexy pic!!

I luv my mmf and mfm playtmes immensely!!
I luv being naughty!!!!!
put one of those remote control vibrators in your vagina.
give your friend the remote control.
go to various places in public and see if you can contain yourself. Originally Posted by pmdelites
Sounds pretty hot but we would both still know and a huge part of my fantasy is watching others in the act.
But your fantasy is totally naughty for sure 😉
wow sexy pic!!

I luv my mmf and mfm playtmes immensely!!
I luv being naughty!!!!! Originally Posted by DallasRain
Now that's different. Never really thought about 2 guys being intimate in front of me. I don't know if I would like that honestly but definitely kinky. Now 2 women sounds hot as hell and I've done it often, personal & play. Always down for a repeat 😉. Naughty girl I love it 😘.
Love MMF play, also bottoming for busty tops. Kink is fun!
I have had a number of WMW encounters, naughty schoolgirl ones but a woman that drives me the most is a dirty talking edger
I an interested is a session on the old John Deer.
  • Busty
  • 08-24-2023, 01:29 PM
Never done a Cuck session, need one in every city on stand-by and strap-on my favorite or a warm water stream near his butt hole whilst giving head.
Little Dom convo, roleplay when I have to hire a man and he ends up between my tits.

TownCryer,
I think your tractor is sexy, them over-alls and boots got me hot & bothered now.