URL / Website: -
City: Houston
State: Texas
Address: Hwy 6 and Rippling water behind specs
Activities: TS, TUMA, DATY, BBBJ, SS, MPCFS
Hair Length and Color: Shoulder length black
Smoking Status: Non-Smoker
Ethnic Background: Asian
Physical Description: Short 5'2"ish, average healthy weight not spinner not fat by any means, natural Cs, shaved kitty, small ass
Recommendation: Yes
I never thought that I would say that I’m anxious to see a review of LT or Rainbow, but….
Man, the number of reviews on this place is ridiculous!

I’m gonna start a side hustle…valet parking/shuttle service between HEB and Relaxing. I’ll have to give Zoe a cut of the action, I’m sure.
You know, you’d think there would be a line out the door with all the reviews. I keep telling myself I should stay away with all the attention, but I keep finding myself back there - too great of service for what you pay, especially when compared to what else is available in Houston. Anyway, I’ve been back a few times over the past week, and every time I’ve been I’ve been I was the only monger in the place.
You know, you’d think there would be a line out the door with all the reviews. I keep telling myself I should stay away with all the attention, but I keep finding myself back there - too great of service for what you pay, especially when compared to what else is available in Houston. Anyway, I’ve been back a few times over the past week, and every time I’ve been I’ve been I was the only monger in the place. Originally Posted by joemother
Take into account fake reviews are plentiful on this site.