Best Houston Photographer

I was on here a couple years ago and I met a pretty amazing photographer but for the life of me I can’t remember his name…he was a short black guy(if this rings a bell)
Anywho, if anyone knows of a great photographer please let me know.
Thanks in advance!
Kevin Hart?
Spacey69...is a member here and has an amazing portfolio!
P.s.
If you would rather have a female photographer I have a very close friend that has hundreds of thousands followers on um only fans and she's a professional photographer has amazing portfolio pm me for her number or email address she's not a provider ..and I'm sure would give you great results as far as exactly what you want without an erect pens getting in the way? Um unless u want that and are looking for trade of services.
Kindly pardon my direct approach only good vibes just super direct babe!
Hugs
  • pxmcc
  • 07-29-2022, 11:45 PM
I'm an average photographer. and i only shoot hotties. true story lol.

but i've done stone masonry in my place that is different from anything you've ever seen. and i've done several epic photoshoots with my gals using that stone masonry as an exotic backdrop. so, if you're hot and looking for a super upscale sexy vibe photoshoot, hmu. and if you're looking for something different, well, just don't hmu lol.
Part of the reason I'm headed to Houston next week is for a photo shoot. I'll PM you some names of some people I like that are in Houston or photographers who frequent Houston!
I am in the Houston area and available. Can always PM a link to portfolio and other image samples if interested.
As a hobbyist I can tell you that pro pics are not as important. I rather see more real time natural pics vs photoshopped ones