Had a good time at the Men's Only M&G

Some of us got together on Thursday for some drinks, fun and told a lot of lies. OTP, curtdog, JackC866 & myself met up and I had a blast and they seemed to also. We talked (of course) about the hobby life but also everyday stuff. Glad yall made it guys and OTP, I want to be like you when I grow up!

Coming soon, a co-ed M&G somewhere on the coast...and it will be celebrating a special lady from here. Stay tuned...
It was good meeting y'all too . I want to be like OTP too , seems like he is having all the fun
It's about darn time that the dudes had themselves some fun!
I thought this would be a good way to help some guys break the ice plus it gives legit cover for the ones that have 'security' concerns...like a S.O. that may hear about them being out and women being present.
That was awesome thinking babe!
Darn I missed my invite somewhere.... must got lost in the mail... :-)
You would have come to Jackson?? Damn, I'm sorry!
  • OTP
  • 02-04-2017, 09:06 AM
I am having one hell of a good time but I'm also the best lier (LOL). RL you are my hero!!
Bravo RL!
You would have come to Jackson?? Damn, I'm sorry! Originally Posted by Road Lizard
Ok didn't catch where at.... ... Looking forward one on the coast
RL, I got the invite but real world BS got in the way. Maybe when one's during a break, it just too swamped. Hate I missed it though, especially being so close by.
It was so packed. Can't believe how many showed up. We partied all night long, I woke up in Florida and had to hitch-hike home. Great meeting you fellas!
LMAO!!
It was so packed. Can't believe how many showed up. We partied all night long, I woke up in Florida and had to hitch-hike home. Great meeting you fellas! Originally Posted by JackC866
Did you wake up in a bathtub full of ice?

Hoping you still have BOTH of your Kidneys!!

Biomed1
C'mon Bio...I had him convinced he was born with one kidney.