PSE or GFE???

I would like some of our gorgous providers to define "PSE" & "GFE" in their own words as they use them in their ads and if they expect a different response?
Good question! And I bet it has a lot of different answers, as many as there are providers who answer.

JaG
  • OTP
  • 02-15-2017, 02:25 PM
Similar discussion on the national board and it was actually started by a provider:

http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?...&highlight=pse
That dude Buying a *WAY to Heaven needs to get a clue!
  • Pmon
  • 02-15-2017, 11:46 PM
That dude Buying a *WAY to Heaven needs to get a clue! Originally Posted by Nicolet
I saw that. Dumbest damn response I've seen in any forum.
I second that, Nicolet, what a douchebag! His list sounds more like a circus freakshow than a provider's menu, lol!

Very good question, though, after reading others' replies on PSE and looking up the meaning, my thoughts are that PSE activities would include Greek, cim, fetishes, etc. Now, I'm totally GFE, I've never consider even using the PSE title, it's just not me, although all the things I just listed, I offer plus more. So what would that make me? I guess I look at it like I'm GFE who has a wide menu of services. ;-)
I second that, Nicolet, what a douchebag! His list sounds more like a circus freakshow than a provider's menu, lol!

Very good question, though, after reading others' replies on PSE and looking up the meaning, my thoughts are that PSE activities would include Greek, cim, fetishes, etc. Now, I'm totally GFE, I've never consider even using the PSE title, it's just not me, although all the things I just listed, I offer plus more. So what would that make me? I guess I look at it like I'm GFE who has a wide menu of services. ;-) Originally Posted by naughtyangel4u
Yes you do, and we appreciate you for it!

JaG