Got a good reminder of why I like the hobby life over dating

I watched a girl work over 2 friends of mine over the last couple of nights and nearly have them ready to throw down on each other. Tried to tell both of them that she was playing them, they both claimed to know that and then back to staring each other down. Where was the girl during this? Talking to me trying to get me interested. Told her I don't have time for her crap and she sticks her phone number in my pocket anyway.

I hate that kind of horseshit. Life in the hobby world cuts thru all that bullshit with an up-front honesty between men & women, we both know beyond a shadow of doubt what the other wants and that is clearly understood. Also, the jealousy is cut out or at least wayyy down. It's just so much simpler. And in this life, when a woman calls you a 'friend', it really is a compliment!

Ladies of the hobby world, yall rock and I thank you!
  • Pmon
  • 02-16-2017, 07:17 AM
Amen, brother. Married or single, there are a number of advantages to hobbying, and you tapped a good one there. My only complaint...not all the ladies are like the ones you find here. ECCIE is awesome.
Married or the hobby either way you're gonna get Fucked! I leave it up to you to figure out which fucked is better. lol
I'd say "you're welcome", but I haven't had you under me YET.
Who me?? You know I'm a virgin....

.... with you.
RL, I can personally vouch that you are no virgin, hehe.
Although you are one of the nicest, most sincere gentlemen whom I've had the pleasure of knowing, more ways than one. ;-)
RL needs to get baptized by the Nicolet Method.
I agree with both you and RL. Although I don't have the experience that RL has, the ladies that I've met on Eccie have all been incredible -- incredibly great, both personally and sexually. Thank you.
I'd say "you're welcome", but I haven't had you under me YET. Originally Posted by Nicolet
That comment deserves a high 5 Nic
As a provider, i prefer this over dating. I love the honesty. I get tired of dating really quickly.

I know if a guy who hangs around this wiman who routinely uses men. She has hit him in the past when he wouldnt comply. Right now she has a boyfriend and sugar daddy. Tell me how thats better than hobbying!