Heads Up!!!

If any of you beautiful ladies are available to visit Hattiesburg this would be the weekend to do so. The biggest drag race in state starts this Friday though next Tuesday in Hattiesburg. Most of these guys travel from out of town several states away and will be looking for some sweet ladies to keep them company at night. There will be around 10,000 - 15,000 racers in town for the five day event. Other words a lot of us guys with not much to do at night. I would say a lady could do quite well in Hattiesburg if she played her cards right. Heck come enjoy the event and watch drag racing from the hit TV show New Orleans Outlaws, jet cars, wheel standers, and fireworks during the day and afternoon then play all you want at night. I know we always have an awesome time each year at this event but the subject comes up every single year that there is very few providers located here. Just a thought!!! Hopefully some of you will visit this year.
If anyone needs additional information on the 5 day event let me know. There are a few hotels left with rooms but you better call today.
Sadly unless these 10k racers are on eccie, it will be no different. Mardi gras brings hundreds of thousands to new orleans, it's my slowest time of the year.