fuck eccie

I don't know why you would post something like this I wish I hadn't opened it!!
Someone woke up a little cranky this morning....
Good someone removed it
  • Pmon
  • 02-23-2017, 02:12 PM
It appeared on a number of state forums. Some POS posted it and they've been removed.
Could someone please clue us in on what in the heck y'all are talking about?
I hope it wasn't what I saw this past summer. I can't think of a harsher word than "vile" to describe what was posted.
Just something crass or something worse?
It was removed before I saw it, but I saw a number of RTMs about it. So, it must have been nasty enough that another mod removed it.

JaG
PM sent, Rob445.
Rob, I didn't see it thankfully and if it was what I think it was, you don't want to see it either.

I see Nicolet sent you a PM, that should tell you enough. Be glad glad you didn't see it.

The asshole that keeps posting that needs to be taken behind a building and dealt with...pronto.
Thank you. For curious minds, nothing was posted relating to identification or outing of members or anything on that front. It was an image that implied something highly inappropriate. Probably a revenge post of some sort.
I pray I never see anything like that again.
I'm still lost on what it could have been? It must have been pretty sick though.
  • Pmon
  • 02-23-2017, 09:46 PM
I didn't see it, either, but I've seen enough comments to know it was disgusting. Glad I didn't see it....I already have a dim enough view of how low people can stoop.
PM sent, naughtyangel4u.