Resigning as a mod

Hello My Friends:

Just wanted you all to know that I will be resigning as a moderator effective 0001 hours March 1st. I need more time for the things I really want and need to do. I will still be around, and I hope to continue seeing a few of the lovely ladies I have known and come to appreciate. I just won’t be moderating any more. Please take it easy on vicinms – he’ll be dealing with this alone until ECCIE can determine who will replace me.

I hope I have served the community well during the two times that I have been a moderator. Now it’s time to relax and enjoy the hobby in a more laid back way.

Ciao,

JaG
I'm sorry to see you go Jag, but totally understand. You'll be missed by many here. I'm happy to have met you, even if it wasn't between the sheets!
Enjoy your second retirement JAG
Thank you for all the help you provided me and so many others. You will be missed.
Thanks, folks. I feel honored to have been a mod here, and I hope to continue as a contributing member of the ECCIE community. I'll be watching the MS board as well as the TN one.

JaG
I'll repeat what I said to you before: Dammit.

Hate to see you step down but I do understand. You're a good guy JaG, thanks for all you've done.
Thanks for your contributions, JAG!
Well darn! I still shocked that you moved out of MS.
Thank you for the wisdom that you have brought to this board.
In the few times I've had contact with you, you've been professional, knowledgeable and definitely had your hand on the pulse of what's going on with the boards. Thanks for your contributions, I personally appreciate it.
Sorry to see you step down Jag . Your a good fair guy . The level of fairness and professionalism you displayed along with the time and attention you gave to the board will be missed I'm sure . I hope whoever they replace you will be at least half as good as you man . I'm glad you aren't leaving us . Thanks for the many times you advised me and for all that you did a while back to see I got a fair shake . You rock man !
Awww youll be missed!
Thanks, ya'll. I have too many friends on MS to go completely away. As I said, I'll be active on the MS and TN boards, but it will just be for fun from now on.

JaG
We'll miss you for sure. You've always been objective and impartial and an all around good guy. Your influence will be sorely missed.

Best of luck in your future pursuits.
The MS board is definitely losing one of a kind. Whoever they pick to replace you will have some big shoes to fill. Much love, my friend!