Had fun at the M&G today!

Got to see familiar faces, met new ones and now have more friends. I won't mention who was there and who wasn't but they are welcome to chime in if they like. The way I rate "a good time" is no one really seemed like they wanted to leave and we actually ran about 90 minutes over...and still no one was in a hurry to leave.

Thanks to all that came, completely enjoyed everyone's company!
Thank you for putting the event together, my friend! I had a wonderful afternoon. It was so nice to mingle with the ladies and gentlemen who were kind enough to attend. I hope that there will be more in the future.
It totally skipped my mind. Would have really enjoyed meeting everyone if I could have remembered the invite.

Dammit, what did I miss out on? Who showed?
Road Lizard, thank you for organizing such a great event! I had so much fun seeing familiar faces and meeting new ones. The convo was excellent, the food superb, what an awesome last get together before I leave the hobby world. :-)
Sad to hear you're leaving dearie. Especially since i finally got to meet you.
I am So happy I got to meet and see everyone else.. Thank you Lizard for putting that together. I had so much fun. Hope to meet again!!
^^^Damn Sophia, I knew I should have been there for the M&G if you were going to be there. Miss ya girl. Hit me up please. Would love to see you again soon.
You know, I wish someone had recorded that "Special Moment" that happened there. No one is ever going to believe us...don't care, I was there!
Now, how about we do a summer blow out!
The Master speaks!!!
Oh baby, only if I can make a few Mr Happy's smile with my Va jedi-mind trick I am becoming well known for here. Master, nah...
You know, I wish someone had recorded that "Special Moment" that happened there. No one is ever going to believe us...don't care, I was there! Originally Posted by Road Lizard
Your right RL the ones that didn't come will never know what they missed... really enjoyed everybody that was there ..

Now, how about we do a summer blow out! Originally Posted by SeasonedMuse
Sounds good SUMMER BLOW OUT!!!!!
How can I learn, in advance, when and where an M & G is taking place?
You won't know where until the day before.
When will be closer to the event time frame.
You won't know where until the day before.
When will be closer to the event time frame. Originally Posted by SeasonedMuse
Yelp
Seriously intended on going. It just wasn't the right weekend for my schedule.