CL Adult Gig Find Questions

Greetings....

I'm a long time ASPD voyeur - meaning I watched the site for years, then finally about 3 years ago took the plunge...but I limit myself to FBSM, as I find it more appealing. Just a massage guy...

Anyways, ASPD, now ECCIE has proven to be an invaluable tool in guiding one through the treachery of finding providers -we all know how much we rely on this site for validation of ads on BP and info on providers..

...after a while, it all get's somewhat boring - and you go looking for the next 'high'. looking for that intrigue, i decided to try CL AG section, and got quite a few responses. Some were pro's, others appeared to be legit...and I've found one that I think I'm interested in, rather excited about - but very apprehensive.

Why? Well - it's a crapshoot! I'm used to doing my research, reading reviews, googling the phone number and really being sure when it comes to FBSM....but with CL AG, you just don't know what to expect!

How do you judge when you have limited info? So far I know where the provider resides - is a decent neighborhood, it's her house. I've talked to her on the phone, seen a pic, exchanged emails and she seems normal, but I get these odd fears - what if it's LE? What if it's a guy pretending to be a chic? What if it's a twisted woman preying on guys? What if it's a scam to get you in and rob you? The what if's just don't end!

So my question is - how do you overcome those fears? What do you ask or try to find out to gain confidence before you proceed? It just seems so damn exciting to find that 'diamond in the ruff' - find someone who does this on the side...I find it ever so intriguing!

Thoughts, suggestions, lessons learned - what to watch out for, what to ask,say, do, not do?
my same thoughts its a crap shot for sure
That's what makes it an adventure.
  • gucio
  • 08-14-2010, 10:21 AM
Why is it such a crap shoot ? What if you meet a woman at a bar, hit it off and go to a place where there are thugs waiting to beat you up and rob you ? That is a far more likely scenario, criminals except for an art museum heist or breaking into a bank are not likely to go through an elaborate plan with delayed rewards.

If you were the chief of police, would you approve of a plan that takes several people, over several weeks, to take in one guy on a questionable charge that will not likely result in a conviction? Especially with severely strained budgets ? Better to set up a speed trap and harvest the money. Now If they set up a sting to reel in truckloads of suspects and get media attention that is different.

You can always meet first in a public place of your choosing.

A lot depends of what the ad you placed says or if you answered an ad instead.

For my part I have fucked two I met going that route and have one pending to meet.

Chances get better near the beginning of the month when rents are due. After they have solved the immediate problem they forget until it is due again. These girls are not known for their financial planning skills
so this is the new thing now lol thats awesome i was pretty skeptical about cl adult gigs but everyones having luck
gucio,

very good feedback for haramikutha and others.

i was going to suggest to meet her in a public place first, but that doesnt mean potential risks have been removed.

have fun guys, but play it safe!!
All I gotta say is every time I have ignored my hobby sense warning of something it cost me dearly. The nervousness and apprehension keep you on your toes and aware of what's going on. Complacency and arrogance will fuck you over.
Thanks everyone for the responses - maybe I'm overthinking it or maybe my hobby sense is kicking in and I need to listen to it!

Either way, I will post a review
if I go through with it
@ Gucio - I like how you think , thanks, and I'm glad to hear that it's worked out for you
Gentleman, that section seldom works now. It worked great a few months ago. However, some of us still have luck with it once in a very blue moon. If you don't believe me, just try it. I seriously doubt that any one will respond to you except for hard-core providers, BBWs, or 3rd rated women.

I tried it twice the last two months. The first time, I got replies from 2 or 3 hard core providers who priced themselves more than the "adult" section. Hell, if I were to do that, I would just use ECCIE reviewed providers. The second time I did that, I got zero responses.

Like I said, you don't have to believe me, but try it out and see for yourselves. The reviews here may be true, but they are definitely the exception rather than the rule. Yes, it does happen, but not very common at all.
Kooldoc - I to got a bunch of replies from what seemed to be pros..or pseudo pros..some were just worthless, some were definite scams.

The one I'm considering had what appeared to be a legit pic. Residence was in a very normal and well to do part of town...and email exchange seemed
real. She sent her phone number and we chatted and she seemed reasonable, level headed and just a very normal individual . Googling the phone number revealed other legit ad listings for a car sale a few months backs and offering baby sitting services - all very normal..

The only thing that bothers
me was her eagerness - she was ready to see me on a Friday night, around 10!

Most seasoned providers are skeptical to see a first time client during broad day light without checking references and she is willing to see a complete new guy that late at night - not sure if it is her naivety, or what....

That is the only reason I've been double minded ...

I did post another ad on cl ag - this time more explicit Than the first and I had no luck!
  • gucio
  • 08-16-2010, 11:28 AM
Gentleman, that section seldom works now. It worked great a few months ago. However, some of us still have luck with it once in a very blue moon. If you don't believe me, just try it. I seriously doubt that any one will respond to you except for hard-core providers, BBWs, or 3rd rated women.

I tried it twice the last two months. The first time, I got replies from 2 or 3 hard core providers who priced themselves more than the "adult" section. Hell, if I were to do that, I would just use ECCIE reviewed providers. The second time I did that, I got zero responses.

Like I said, you don't have to believe me, but try it out and see for yourselves. The reviews here may be true, but they are definitely the exception rather than the rule. Yes, it does happen, but not very common at all. Originally Posted by kooldoc
All of it true it sometimes no replies, other times replies from bottom of the barrel pros.

But I think it depends on timing more than anything else.
I too, saw some posting about CL adult gigs and casual encounters so I gave it a whirl two weeks ago.

I posted an ad in AG offering to help out girls with bills--but otherwise was generic. I am very leary of posting specific acts for specific donations.

Here is what I got: 4 "live" responses. 1 is UTR and HOT and very expensive. 2 were pros that were less than desirable. and the final one, that I ended up meeting with the next day, seemed to be legit. She said she was out of work (bartender) behind on her bills and needed help. After exchanging LOTS of emails hinting all around what we all knew was going to happen, I rolled over to her place, an apt in a nice part of Dallas. I got a nice bbbj, played with her titties a little bit, dropped an enevelope on the shelf and away I went. And it left me thinking....is this chic someone who has done this in the past and thats why it all seems so casual? Or I am I niave to think that is just really open minded and down on her luck, lol?? I would actually go back to do that again, but she was a smoker and the smell of smoke on my clothes when I return is a big red flag.

As for the CL casual encounters, I have been messing with those awhile longer, maybe the past 3 months or so--I have gotten 80% spam, 15% live girls who turn out to be flaky and never end up meeting up before I get bored..and 5%--one time, I got an email from a chic, she was good looking--bored in her relationship and we met for drinks once, and 3 days later I was pounding her in a hotel room in NDallas for all she was worth!

So I am saying, CL CAN work--it has worked for me twice...BUT is it worth the adventure and the thrill of the hunt to wade through ALLLLL the BS? That's for every man to decide for themselves.

So this is either a cautionary tale, OR a word of encouragement!
it has worked very well for me every time i have tried it just my 2 cents
  • mrm89
  • 08-20-2010, 09:55 AM
I tried it for the first time a few weeks ago and I scored with an early 20's college girl, engaged and looking for some extra cash. She has done modeling and was hot, but it was definitely a lucky break. She just happened to be browsing CL and my ad caught her eye, not something she had done before.