Address: Lives in Mesquite, saw her in east Dallas
Appointment Type: Incall
Activities: DFK; BBJ; CFS;CG;DOGGIE
Session Length: 1.25
Fee: $$
Hair Color and Length: BLONDE-blonde, mid back
Smoking Status: Smoker
Ethnic Background: White/Caucasian
Physical Description: Attractive young lady, quite speaking, Im not good at bust size but would say 38C, bit low, nice nips. little belly but not distracting, and one tat, I didn't notice till later. overall nice body and attractive Shaved kitty but stubble.
Recommendation: -yes
Becca is great and I will be seeing her again!
  • BLM69
  • 08-28-2010, 06:28 PM
any pics of her?
any pics of her? Originally Posted by biglatinmale
her is one:
  • BLM69
  • 08-29-2010, 06:37 PM
ohh Boy, She is my type of girl. Already sent her an email, Anybody else seen her?
I've seen her - met her on the "dating site" she talked about. She was a cute and fun girl. The price was right and the activities were on par with my expectations. The location isn't the best for me though and it is tough for me to get out to see her and then still have to pay extra for the room since she doesn't have an incall and won't let anyone see her at her place because of her roommates.
The location isn't the best for me though and it is tough for me to get out to see her and then still have to pay extra for the room since she doesn't have an incall and won't let anyone see her at her place because of her roommates. Originally Posted by travelling_man
I feel you, travelling_man, her location where she has to be picked up from is a good 45 minutes to an hour drive for me, and she lives with her family, not just roommates, so she has to be very discreet around them, especially the kids.