Address: Outcall to IH 35
Appointment Type: Outcall
Activities: LKF, DFK, FIV, DATY, SS, CFS, BBBJ, CFS, GFE, GFE, GFE
Session Length: 2 hours
Fee: $50
Hair Color and Length: Brunnette to Shoulders
Smoking Status: Non-Smoker
Ethnic Background: White/Caucasian
Physical Description: Very Cute, 5'6" and about 130 lbs. Not a spinner, but very HWP. Nice body, some stretch marks from kids, not bad though, nice round soft ass, nice "D" titties, smooth skin....in other word, a MILF.
Recommendation: Yes
  • BLM69
  • 08-31-2010, 02:51 PM
Great review
Sounds nice, wish was more in my neighborhood.
  • gucio
  • 08-31-2010, 08:06 PM
Originally Posted by Sawyer
(blood) in the email name what is that about?
Hey Motorcross, Don't know if you remember me from ASPD "CuriousG's".. Anyway.. 2 hours for a buck fifty is one heck of a deal. I'm curious to know what ya put in your CL ad and was there much spam involved?

And what ever happened to our wonderful Anna from Bedford? *sigh*
Originally Posted by gucio
-----------------------------

Hey Motorcross, Don't know if you remember me from ASPD "CuriousG's".. Anyway.. 2 hours for a buck fifty is one heck of a deal. I'm curious to know what ya put in your CL ad and was there much spam involved?

And what ever happened to our wonderful Anna from Bedford? *sigh* Originally Posted by DFWGEEMAN

AAAHHHHH Anna from Bedford, that was a sweet little screw wasn't it!

And No, not too much spam, just a little....easy to sort through. I just stated I was a guy needing some help, and offering to help a woman out who needed a little help financially....
I didn't talk dirty, told them the area I was looking for, and to send me a pic and help needed and we would discuss...no picture no response...
Go Get Her Boy!...
  • gucio
  • 09-01-2010, 04:31 PM
I emailed shortly after the OP appeared and so far no reply.

Damn ! what a shame.
  • gucio
  • 09-01-2010, 04:33 PM
Am meeting her for lunch and play next week. If all goes well, I will talk to her a bit about here as well. As long as she charges a rate that is in line with her skills and appeal level, I think she would be better off here than CL.