Possible SW siting

I was driving home on 635, east bound, when I saw a white, thin, black hair girl walking on 635. I shot past her too fast to get a good look, it could have been a guy for all I knew at the time. I finally came back around, and was for sure that she was a she.

But again, I was not in the right position to pull over on 635, so I had to come around again one more time. I was getting back on and she was walking, about 50 feet behind me. When a black duely pulled up and she jumped right in. Damn it, I was close. This happened at Northwest highway/Shiloh exit/enterance on 635 at 11 am today.

Oh well, next time.
Near what exits of 635? Perhaps someone could confirm if they knew the general area.
read the last sentence of the second paragraph
  • gucio
  • 09-14-2010, 06:09 PM
That's a poor siting in my opinion, so close to the highway. She should choose a better site.
  • BLM69
  • 09-16-2010, 01:30 AM
I got lucky on the 635 off skillman one time, It was cold weather around 8-9 pm, Thin older lady (maybe sw) needed a ride down a few exits to her motel, I picked her up and right away she started rubbing my back and a min later she was giving me a bbbj. We stoped at the 7-11 and asked me to buy her a hot dog and we were off to her room to finish off the bbbj and some cbj doggie. it was my lucky night I guess.