Encounter: Valxoxo: Brand New Sexy, Petite, Hot, Young and a Pleasure Machine

Date: Mid March 2024
Name: Valeria (Valxoxo)
User ID:: https://home.ourhome2.net/member.php?166696-Valxoxo ; https://pacepro.net/member.php?action=profile&uid=3798
Phone: -
Email Address: valmxoxo@proton.me
URL / Website: https://home.ourhome2.net/showthread...ock-your-world!
City: Dallas
State: Texas
Address: DFW Metro
Activities: LFK, DFK, Makeout, Body Worship, DATY, FIV, DATO, BBBJ, BLS, MISH, K9, CG, CIM, HJ, Convo.
Hair Length and Color: Smooth, Black, Shoulder Length, and with cute bangs
Smoking Status: Non-Smoker
Ethnic Background: Hispanic
Physical Description: Very Pretty looking, great figure; one of youngest (20) sexiest providers, highly mature for her age. Has a husky sexy voice.

This is my second time seeing Val and this review is a blended one from both pretty much identical experiences.

Val is true to her pictures. Super sexy, petite, pretty young girl who is highly sophisticated and mature for her age. Her TCB is good given that she is a new provider and is starting off as an independent quite early.

Discovered Val on a sugar site and it was a total coincidence and luck on how we connected, given that she was there for a very short period and has already made up her mind to be a provider.

My “screening” was non-conventional given that I had lots of conversation after moving to text from the sugar site. I even had a long phone call with her just to make sure. Going forward, I think she is evolving her screening procedure to match with what providers do and told me that she is going to be selective and diligent. She has this figured out well.

Set up an outcall and chatted with her in the lobby before we hit off and decided to take it BCD. I was impressed with the conversation and her demeanor. This girl might be new and young, but there is a certain confidence and straight forwardness to her, not to mention the sexy allure. She also has a sexy, ASMR-worthy, husky voice.

The session itself was top notch and she showed considerable experience given her tender age (she’s going to be 21 in a few months).

I lost a sugar babe but found a provider for myself, and you all perhaps. Well, that’s not completely true; she was already on the way to our forums; and with or without me, she would have eventually made her way here.

Treat her with care and respect, you guys; don’t let her youthfulness fool you; and she will reciprocate and fulfill your wishes.

I think I might have found one of my new favorites, but time will tell.
Recommendation: Yes
Thanks for all of the detail. Would you be ok if I cut / paste your opening paragraph in ROS? I have to say, even though I am not a lawyer, that you have provided all of the guard rails to keep yourself out of ANY legal problems.
Thanks for all of the detail. Would you be ok if I cut / paste your opening paragraph in ROS? I have to say, even though I am not a lawyer, that you have provided all of the guard rails to keep yourself out of ANY legal problems. Originally Posted by mtabsw
Thanks for your comment on the Review!

No problem! Feel free to use my disclaimer in your reviews if it applies to you also. We are all discussing our adult-fun /NSFW fantasies here in the reviews, anyways.
Thanks for your comment on the Review!

No problem! Feel free to use my disclaimer in your reviews if it applies to you also. We are all discussing our adult-fun /NSFW fantasies here in the reviews, anyways. Originally Posted by CKJAmore

I think hes saying that you put most of your review in the "physical description" and I would ask a Moderator to help you with the formatting here. Its a pretty amazing review!
I think hes saying that you put most of your review in the "physical description" and I would ask a Moderator to help you with the formatting here. Its a pretty amazing review! Originally Posted by cage196
Thanks Cage about the review! I appreciate it!

I put in a lot of detail (non-explicit) in the Physical Description. Unlike OH2 and PP, we don’t have a Public Comments section here. But all the explicit details, I relegate it to ROS. Always been doing that. Moderators have approved the review without comment.

I think he’s talking about my first paragraph disclaimer in my ROS. No? I would love to corrected and change course, if that’s a bit too much in Physical Description. Thanks!
Worst case of hormone intoxication I've seen in a while...
Not sure one can be petite with cankles and a thicker midsection but appreciate the review.
Not sure one can be petite with cankles and a thicker midsection but appreciate the review. Originally Posted by michaelrayab

Yep exactly but some can't be clear on petite = short vs petite = thin. Luckily there are pics.

Also super long review that can be done in 2 paragraphs. Not counting the useless "disclaimer".
Ok. “Petite” description can be argued with. It’s just one word of my description. Nitpick away, as much as you want. I go by my first hand personal observation and I could be “wrong” here and there.

As for the length of the review, everyone has a style. Am I verbose? Yeah. But it’s better than writing only a few words in the ROS, IMO. It’s not like we are swamped by the number of reviews now-a-days. And regarding the “useless” disclaimer, I don’t see any harm in it except that gives someone a laugh at the very least. Isn’t this supposed to be somewhat fun and entertaining? These reviews? Why so serious?

Anyways guys, I’ll have no beef. Take what you can and want from my reviews; I’ll continue with my style. If someone doesn’t care for it, so be it. To each their own.

Thanks for the feedback though, I mean it! Peace!
Good review. I agree with CKJAmore on details of activities in ROS. I can always skip a para and go back to it. Also he combined two sessions in one review.
Plenty of reviews describe girls in their twenties but others observe them as forties. If his description of petite differs from visual observation of another then its subjective.
Hormone intoxication needs hormones. Glad you got plenty CKJAmore. Many would wish they were in your shoes.
Good review. I agree with CKJAmore on details of activities in ROS. I can always skip a para and go back to it. Also he combined two sessions in one review.
Plenty of reviews describe girls in their twenties but others observe them as forties. If his description of petite differs from visual observation of another then its subjective.
Hormone intoxication needs hormones. Glad you got plenty CKJAmore. Many would wish they were in your shoes. Originally Posted by amp2015
Thanks man! It’s always good to know that while some don’t care for all the detail, there are others who do.

Speaking of hormones, this reminds me to get on hormone replenishment this year. Wonder what my reviews would look like once I get that! Evolution has us designed to live until 40’s and once we cross that we need to replenish those damn hormones.

It’s time to put the “E” of entertainment back in ECCIE. That’s why I like to have some fun with my reviews. I’ll continue with my style and if someone has problem with that, I guess, I’ll just have to live with that.
"I guess, I’ll just have to live with that."
Correction: they have to live with it.
"I guess, I’ll just have to live with that."
Correction: they have to live with it. Originally Posted by amp2015
Thanks! And that too! I guess, I’m being too nice and humble. Feedback noted!
“Petite” has a specific meaning in fashion that doesn’t necessarily equate to thin. Nordstrom’s website has a fairly detailed description:

https://www.nordstrom.com/browse/con.../petite-sizing

It has become so commonplace in recent years to use the word “petite” to specifically describe short, trim women that the definition per the dictionary now deviates from the definition in fashion which dates back to the 1940s.

Regardless, this chick sounds like a great time, whichever words one wants to use to describe her physique. Thanks for the review.
“Petite” has a specific meaning in fashion that doesn’t necessarily equate to thin. Nordstrom’s website has a fairly detailed description:

https://www.nordstrom.com/browse/con.../petite-sizing

It has become so commonplace in recent years to use the word “petite” to specifically describe short, trim women that the definition per the dictionary now deviates from the definition in fashion which dates back to the 1940s.

Regardless, this chick sounds like a great time, whichever words one wants to use to describe her physique. Thanks for the review. Originally Posted by TinMan

Thanks for the info on “Petite”. Very interesting!

Yeah. This chick was a great time; has a very pleasant personality, and more importantly, provided a hot encounter!