Best black provider

• xivex
  • 07-21-2024, 12:16 AM
Looking for a thick black provider in dallas. Prefer all natural. Recommendations? Thanks in advance!

X
Looking for a thick black provider in dallas. Prefer all natural. Recommendations? Thanks in advance!

X Originally Posted by xivex
Not thick, but fit energizer bunny...Legendary Bad Ass (LBA)
Your describing Juicy-Fruit to a T and she's usually posting early on OH2-absolutely a great visit she truly loves what she's doing-
Look into Queenie. She’s gorgeous and a good fuck!! Big ass on her!!
Juiceyfroot is a little beyond thick…
Juicyfroot. I haven't tried Madison_chanel yet, but she is on my list. Both are thick with big ass booties and big titties.
Your describing Juicy-Fruit to a T and she's usually posting early on OH2-absolutely a great visit she truly loves what she's doing- Originally Posted by cupcak

It's "you're" and "Juicyfroot."
It's "you're" and "Juicyfroot." Originally Posted by dormGE
Exactly what he type is exactly what he meant. You not the spelling police CBP. Now stay on topic JAL
Op I heard Madison was good, I never visited with her, but a lot of great reviews on her good luck.
Qveenie. Lba (not thick, not young, but will turn you out )
I only saw her once so far, but I had a pretty good time with MyaCream
Juicyfroot has always been a great session with me. I've also been really interested in LBA, but haven't been able to make it work yet.
Seductive Carmen Rose . Don’t know if she still active or not. I’ve heard she’s gotten a little bit thicker but she’s one of my all-time favorites pretty girl nice set of MM and sexy as hell. Tiffany Dash(haven’t seen her before) is pretty as well, great looking MM as well don’t know if she is still active. Kelly Kiss is active and her body is on point, haven’t seen her but she looks amazing. Sorry that I didn’t add any links to their profiles but the search bar is your friend.
AvaMyra! One of the best bodies in the biz!
Skylar Love will fit the bill for you. Excellent provider.