Physical Description: short and petite, attractive body
Recommendation: Yes
great info thanks. /s
is that a review?just curious?
Did anything actually happen?
  • lim
  • 07-24-2024, 10:24 PM
she is sexyyy
With that great review, I want to head that way now, before the line gets to long…
This is just an Advertisement.
Sorry, I didn't realize I should review a specific session. This was more just an overall review of one of my favorites.

So this was my last time

As far as how things go it's pretty regular. Wait for her to text and say she's ready, I head up stairs and meet at the door. After that you go in you put the donation on the table and you undresss. Some people actually want massages but I never really do. So by the time I flip over it's go time. Never did more than the standard L1.
Besides that what more do you want to know? I hope this gave you guys the info you were looking for
I mean just fill out the prompts in the first place. No we know its L1 so we dont waste our time.
Sorry, I didn't realize I should review a specific session. This was more just an overall review of one of my favorites.

So this was my last time

As far as how things go it's pretty regular. Wait for her to text and say she's ready, I head up stairs and meet at the door. After that you go in you put the donation on the table and you undresss. Some people actually want massages but I never really do. So by the time I flip over it's go time. Never did more than the standard L1.
Besides that what more do you want to know? I hope this gave you guys the info you were looking for Originally Posted by jackiejackson
This is helpful additional info. Thanks. One other thing I would suggest is to explain what it is that makes her L1 service special, if anything. Reading your initial post it sounds like you have seen a number of bodyrub gals, but you believe Lili is one of the best. Why?
Lilli is nice, relaxing and eager to please. I got nice BBBJ from her last year. Very close to penetration but got the "next time". Then I discovered K studios where you pretty much know what you are getting.
Her current ad (at least I think it's her) says this: "469 251 0112 temporary new number. Old phone missing"

https://www.rubrankings.com/united-s...ape-34473.html
She used to use real photos. Now she is using fake pics which look nothing like her.
She was fun my last visit with her. Plan on going back soon