Input needed...

I want to know what everyone's opinion is on pregnant providers. Should they keep working considering the risks we all take? Is it safe for the baby? Does it weird you (client) out that they have another man's child inside of them at the same time you are inside of them? And if you are wondering... NO I AM NOT nor can I get pregnant. I am just curious to know your thoughts....
I'm not a fan of seeing pregnant providers. I have once and it was a little odd.
The idea of denting the head of another mans baby does not hold sex appeal.... that said... if I feel the need for some kink or feeling of 'OMG I can't believe I am doing this..." self induced debauchery I might give it a go.
The idea of denting the head of another mans baby does not hold sex appeal.... that said... if I feel the need for some kink or feeling of 'OMG I can't believe I am doing this..." self induced debauchery I might give it a go. Originally Posted by TexasDave555
LMFAO! Ur a very bad boy!!!
Its weird man, when my ex was pregnant years ago, it turned me on to no end to tap it. I could not get enough. Daty too. It was the most turned on I have been in my life. I was rockin that shit a week before the due date.

But not being my SO and my child, the thought is actually a turn off for me.

And I don't really understand why.

Are there any shrinks on board? What's going on in my head?
An std can harm your baby. When the baby is being born, they encounter whatever disease or std the mother carries. If you think about it, the only thing between the baby's fluid sac and the mother's uterus is a mucus plug. Babies are born everyday with birth defects and disease due to mother's harmful abuse to her health. If you aren't comfortable with a man spraying your newborn with sperm then don't play around with a baby's health. If you don't believe me, ask a nurse or doctor. They encounter deliveries everyday where the baby passes thru the birth canal and is blinded by syphillis. Then the emergency room gets to deal with the babies/kids beaten and abused by mom's boyfriend. Of course, she is always the first to deny he'd hurt the kid......
WALDT - With my SO is ok. With someone else, is gross and afterwards I feel dirty & sad. Just my opinion and non-preference.

However, there are many hobbiests out there who will beat your door down with business as you get bigger and start lactating.
Motherhood is beautiful. The sex drive we all have have animal roots into procreation after all. Making love to the pregnant mother of my child was beautiful. The thought of doing it to the pregnant mother of another man to me is a turn off to the point I don't think I could even get it up.
Personally I am not interested, it kind of "weirds me out" and I feel for the unborn child...who I suspect is wanted since the provider is taking the pregnancy to term.

Perhaps a pregnant provider who is without a SO may have to offer to share her time with a hobbyist because she cannot figure out another way to make an income.
Glad to hear I'm not alone in my SO vs hobby, turned on / turned off. Thanks guys.
I would be so afraid of hurting the lady or the baby. (civilian, not hobby related.)

I just spent a few minutes with a lovely pregnant mother, probably 7-8 months pregnant, She was a beautiful young lady now, and I suspect she could do well with her looks prior to her pregnancy. The thought of sex with her never crossed my mind. But, at least at her stage, any position would likely result in discomfort, assuming I could get it up. Perhaps if you are small in stature, both overall and genitally, it is not as big an issue.

That said, did get to taste a lactating mother once. It is no wonder a baby latches on to a nipple so easily, her milk was very sweet.
Sorry, it just doesn't do it for me, never has.
LMFAO! Ur a very bad boy!!! Originally Posted by AlexandriaSquirtz
That barely scratches the surface.....
For some women, being pregnant means that your sex drive goes through the roof. You're eating an excellent diet. Doing exercise and taking vitamins.

When I was pregnant, it was as if I had some sort of beacon drawing men to me. While a few men were a little freaked out that I was pregnant, and this was in civilian life (I was single at the time), there were others that just wanted to touch me.

And do other things.

I understand why some men might be grossed out about it. But being pregnant, even if it's an unpleasant pregnancy and you're feeling nauseous, you're just so alive...with life.

It's VERY sexy!