Dallas Police Officer accused of sexual assault found dead

Who was this guy? Ladies, anybody recognize him? There's a picture in the article.

http://www.fox4news.com/story/27802351/officer-accused-of-sexual-assault-found-dead

Officer accused of sexual assault found dead

DALLAS - A senior officer with the Dallas Police Department has been found dead. He was accused of forcing prostitutes to have sex with him.

Dallas Police Association confirmed that Sr. Cpl. David Kattner died in an apparent suicide.

Kattner was arrested in December and charged with sexual assault.

He allegedly used his position as a peace officer to contact known female prostitutes and compel them to perform sexual acts while working an extra job, police said.

The officer was a 26-year veteran of the department assigned to the Northeast Patrol Division.

He was on administrative leave while the case was being investigated.
OH fucking well...You reap what you sow...
I am sorry but. . He may have deserved to be fired and maybe even gone to jail but noone deserves to die because of this. That was a remark in very poor taste
I didn't mean he deserved it. He did it to himself. I guess maybe I just don't feel sorry for someone who takes advantage of a situation the way he did. I think he was a coward and couldn't face what he had done. And poor taste or not its what I think. No harm no foul. We all have opinions and we are not always right, but we are entitled to them.
  • EZ.
  • 01-09-2015, 06:38 PM
I am sorry but. . He may have deserved to be fired and maybe even gone to jail but noone deserves to die because of this. That was a remark in very poor taste Originally Posted by OldButStillGoing
He may not of deserved it but he knew the risks. They say cops always have the best forbidden topic. Never a good policy to jack with people that you don't know or what they or their friends are capable of.
Why do people get so pissy when you talk shit about cops? If they bust your ass for hobbying, do you think they're gonna said, "I hated to have to do it..."

Fuck the corporate mercenaries.
He seemed to think he deserved it or he wouldn't have killed himself. Going around raping women from a position of power is pretty fucking low. I doubt he was very nice about it either. Fuck that guy.
  • EZ.
  • 01-09-2015, 07:51 PM
Why do people get so pissy when you talk shit about cops? If they bust your ass for hobbying, do you think they're gonna said, "I hated to have to do it..."

Fuck the corporate mercenaries. Originally Posted by str8.2.bbbj
When I returned from Vietnam, I contracted out to guard diamond shipments in Angola for a year, then trained one of the Christian militias in Lebanon. My two closest friends stayed in that life until just a few years ago.

I listened to the anarchist video that you posted on another thread. If it wasn't for the police, who is going to protect you and your property from somebody that simply doesn't give a fuck about you?

I'm a pure capitalist. I found something that I was good at and worked at perfecting it.

Businesses are not loyal to their employees. I looked out for myself and went to the highest bidder. I can't understand how "profit" has become a four letter word.

It ain't perfect but it beats being a slave to some government.
When I returned from Vietnam, I contracted out to guard diamond shipments in Angola for a year, then trained one of the Christian militias in Lebanon. My two closest friends stayed in that life until just a few years ago.

I listened to the anarchist video that you posted on another thread. If it wasn't for the police, who is going to protect you and your property from somebody that simply doesn't give a fuck about you?

I'm a pure capitalist. I found something that I was good at and worked at perfecting it.

Businesses are not loyal to their employees. I looked out for myself and went to the highest bidder. I can't understand how "profit" has become a four letter word.

It ain't perfect but it beats being a slave to some government. Originally Posted by EZ.
Who do you think you're a slave to?
  • EZ.
  • 01-09-2015, 09:16 PM
Who do you think you're a slave to? Originally Posted by str8.2.bbbj
I'm about as self sufficient as you can get. I don't owe anyone anything.

You didn't answer my question.

It ain't perfect but it beats being a slave to some government. Originally Posted by EZ.
Amen to that!!!
If it wasn't for the police, who is going to protect you and your property from somebody that simply doesn't give a fuck about you? Originally Posted by EZ.
The second amendment.
I agree OBSG! What he was accused of was totally WRONG...but that's no reason to wish him dead.
There must be something going on behind the scenes that was never divulged. Being a 26yr veteran of the PD he could have probably taken some sort of early retirement &, excuse the term, 'copped a plea bargain' and done little if any time in prison.
There must have been more felony charges in the works for him to send him over the edge.

I am sorry but. . He may have deserved to be fired and maybe even gone to jail but noone deserves to die because of this. That was a remark in very poor taste Originally Posted by OldButStillGoing
  • EZ.
  • 01-09-2015, 10:01 PM
The second amendment. Originally Posted by BrownSugarBaby
I agree but what if you have someone that is skilled and thoroughly trained with no regard for you in an anarchist society. It becomes kill or be killed and survival of the fittest.

I don't hate the police. Hell, I have never known one of them. I just want to live my final days in peace.

We all just witnessed what just happened in Paris. It happened in Boston and it will happen again. It will happen but with more regularity. You may be able to defend yourself but what about against this type of threat. You better be thankful and embrace these people that will defend you.
I agree but what if you have someone that is skilled and thoroughly trained with no regard for you in an anarchist society. It becomes kill or be killed and survival of the fittest. Originally Posted by EZ.
Until America becomes an Anarchist society, I'm going to wager on whoever is the best shot.