Guys, what's your limit?

Pretty simple.... what's the most you're willing to pay for an hour?

In the thread you can talk about some high dollar woman you paid more than your norm for, but in the poll itself, I'm just wondering what your norm limit is?
And the point of this is.....what?
And this is why I adore you, Prolongus. All this thread will do is promote more haggling!
This is absurd, again, I've read this shit more times than I can count. Tell me please, what's the most you would pay for a house? Automobile? Suit? World Series tickets? Like a dumbass I just had to comment, but trust me this fucking horse has been beat to dust.
And this is why I adore you, Prolongus. All this thread will do is promote more haggling! Originally Posted by Slim.
I disagree about more haggling based on the info. 50% 250 or less; $300 or more, 50%. Truly interesting. 50/50 split.

Oh, only on the surface. Fed style of convincing folks. Slim is really right on. She knows her market without overall statement of stats.

Now my bet is: if you did an age analysis, the lower percentile are older gents with capped incomes. If you did a volume analysis: my bet is 80% of income is enjoyed by $ 250, or less.

Want to test that? Easy, David Free will do the work. my quess will hold within +- 5 points..

Relax Slim. You know you are on the winning side of that one.
Slim, your odds would be a lot better if you posted taint photos.
The OP's question is no better or worse than other threads: Who has the best ass?,Best looking Provider over 35, It's my Birthday today, Who are the best ED providers, Top Good looking providers banned, etc I can go on an on for ages.

To the OP this question has already been asked in the ML numerous of times with good feedback- the Co-Ed is perhaps not the best place to ask this question because I don't think many hobbyist want every provider to know what he's willing or not willing to spend for obvious reasons.
Please be mindful of your postings, both ladies and gents exclusive area content should remain where it belongs.
Damnit.

I thought this thread was about strap-ons.
  • EZ.
  • 01-16-2015, 06:35 PM
I voted $400. Of course. I'm comparing that to who I haven't seen that's less. She would have to be hotter. I wouldn't pay some 19 year old that much and I don't see travelers. Much beyond $400, that monkey needs to sing me a love song.
150-300 an hour
Damnit.

I thought this thread was about strap-ons. Originally Posted by BrownSugarBaby
And "ballin on a budget"
BSB circa 2014
"Seventeen is my limit on schnitzengrubens"
10 hookers at one time is mine. I tried eleven once but it just didn't work out