Possible Visit?

Hey there gents and ladies!

Was thinking of making my way down there for my first tour. Hope that I would receive a warm welcome!

A little about me
I am a sexy adventurous lady that choose to become a private companion because of I believe this life style best fits my sensual nature and my infatuation for new enticing experiences. I'm sweet shy and sensual.

Take a look at my reviews and my website. (it's not completely finished but you'll like what I have there already)
www.denverdesire.com
Come on down!! It is warmer here!
Thanks for the links to TOB and TER reviews.
You are very beautiful and should have a great time!
You def look nice from the pic you have in your profile although more would be nice to get a better perspective IMO.

Only thing that would concern me is lack of menu.

"Never talk about money, never discuss any specific activities by acronyms before or during our date, in emails or on the phone.
This is not the behavior of the clientele I like to spend my time with and I will NOT see you"

While I respect that 110%, you only have 1 review on here which really has nothing specific to give a hobbyist insight to a session with you, I think that's the while point of the board is for information exchange so seems to be something that would need to be addressed before I was willing to dive in.

I hope you do well and I would be happy to see you if that vagueness was clarified.

Good luck to you!
She is shopping....

Got beat up on the Houston Board...
Hey beautiful! You will do just fine in Big D! Come down and see us!
She is shopping....

Got beat up on the Houston Board... Originally Posted by lookn4boobies
When we have ECCIE award nominations, I'm nominating you for Party Pooper of Year. Or maybe even Best Sage Advice,....Best Judge of Character.....I dunno, pick one. Love to see folks get accolades!

Hey, we already know your nomination for me.....

Maybe this will lift your mood!

You def look nice from the pic you have in your profile although more would be nice to get a better perspective IMO.

Only thing that would concern me is lack of menu.

"Never talk about money, never discuss any specific activities by acronyms before or during our date, in emails or on the phone.
This is not the behavior of the clientele I like to spend my time with and I will NOT see you"

While I respect that 110%, you only have 1 review on here which really has nothing specific to give a hobbyist insight to a session with you, I think that's the while point of the board is for information exchange so seems to be something that would need to be addressed before I was willing to dive in.

I hope you do well and I would be happy to see you if that vagueness was clarified.

Good luck to you! Originally Posted by fobolous
I have 18/20 perfect reviews on Denver's local forum TOB -- should be in my signature and in my profile somewhere on here. I'm pretty new to actually using this site so at least I hope it's here somewhere.lol

More pictures on my website as well. www.Denverdesire.com
She is shopping....

Got beat up on the Houston Board... Originally Posted by lookn4boobies

Actually doll.... I didn't take any offense to how things went on the Houston Board just prefer to spend my time with gentlemen. Houston is out Dallas is in.

Good luck with your board antics sweetheart!
I hope you make it down here and I hope the guys treat you well!

Thank you again for the reference check the other day and if you need any references...MOST of these Dallas Ladies are awesome for that!
Hey there gents and ladies!
Was thinking of making my way down there for my first tour. Hope that I would receive a warm welcome!
www.denverdesire.com Originally Posted by Olivia Belle
Make sure U get a deposit from the White Knights.