bbfs alert

Gojo65 is requesting Bbfs just a heads up lady say he's got paper and so on these guys just don't care about our safety
If he is only requesting it does not make an alert. If he attempted to do it to you, it then becomes an alert.

People make requests all the time for a variety of things. It's when they do the deed or attempt to do the deed when it becomes alert worthy.

Much like if I requested you have a weed eater, live chicken, maple syrup, a candle, toilet plunger, and glitter. What I have requested may be repulsive, but not enough to alert to. It's what I do with them BCD that becomes an alert. I'll leave it to your imagination. Pics to come later.

Infoshare would have been best choice for this.

Moved to coed.
  • L.A.
  • 01-19-2015, 12:36 PM
Thought you were "leaving eccie for good".

How about have some discretion and post this in the provider only section?
How hard is it to say no to a requist? Maybe next time just have him arrested.
Of course he cares about your safety, that is why he has the papers to prove he is clean (or so he says)! If he wants BBFS, then he should also see your papers if he cares about his safety!
Post in the ladies area and just say no. Simple. Nothing new about this.

And FYI, most of us do care about safety. Don't lump us all together with a few idiots
Papers? My dogs have papers? They do not mean a thing.
Much like if I requested you have a weed eater, live chicken, maple syrup, a candle, toilet plunger, and glitter. What I have requested may be repulsive, Originally Posted by Von Spieler
Glitter? OMG, that is repulsive.

How about have some discretion and post this in the provider only section? Originally Posted by L.A.

Obviously! Cause we are very discreet on this board. thumbsup:
With as many bbfs posts that have been placed here it's likely there are some women willing to offer it. Free world. Scary too.