A Question for the Ladies

Here's a question for the ladies of the board:

If you are in a session, and when the guy finishes there is no visible evidence, would you be surprised? I would guess there must be a few guys in this community who have had successful surgery for prostate cancer, and most are probably still able to play but that is the result. Is that something that you have seen from time to time? If not, would it be OK to explain after the fact, or would you want to know ahead of time?
It's actually pretty common. Between prostate cancer survivors, and those who retrograde into their bladder (a common symptom of a few anti-depressants) it is becoming more and more normal.
  • hd
  • 01-20-2015, 07:08 AM
I'm impressed Grace, you're the first of either gender that acknowledges this happens.

I have no problem with erection, but often I never dispense any ejaculate. I had to ask my urologist what was up.

Funny though, last time I got a HJ at a massage parlor, I bucked like a bronco but nothing came out and she was stunned I hadn't spewed all over. It will come out when you urinate though.

Sorry for hi-jacking your post billw1032