Travers race Today

Good afternoon everyone. I was wondering who you think is going to win today.

I would like to see American Pharaho win today. He is quite a site to see in person.
Is he as famous as Mr. Ed ?
  • iggy
  • 08-29-2015, 12:30 PM
Texas Red has come very close to beating A Pharaoh twice.

speaking of a Sight to see. KayleeMarie her self is a sight to see !!

http://www.eccie.net/providers.php?do=view&id=292524

iggy
Only one horse has ever won the Triple Crown AND the Traverse Stakes- Whirlaway in 1941. If American Pharoah does it today it will truly be historic .

I would LOVE to see that happen!
I would also LOVE to see more of KayleeMarie

peace
PK
Maybe not yet as famous as Mr Ed, but he did ride the Air Horse One. Too bad the show only went for 5 years.

So you want to meet at the OTB have some drinks and see who wins? Friendly wager between you and I Iggy. No holds barred if your horse wins. And same goes for me if the new legend wins You know I have a nice spot for the weekend up here.
I would love to see that happen as well sweetie.

I have been a horse person for all my life and have spent a several days out at the barn in the last month in Saratoga. Nothing like the smell of fresh hay and horse s*^t. Lol

I'm not sure if I can show you more here or not. You know how to fix that, better live and in action.
  • iggy
  • 08-29-2015, 02:52 PM
Hmm think she daring us. LOL

Iggy
Well Iggy, I'm bringing the ball gag and anal beads over. LMAO. That was impressive. Hate to see that we did not make history today. But the good thing about it, I am around to lick the wounds of those who are upset
Keen Ice stuns American Pharoah to win Travers Stakes

ok whatever, not a pony man

hell go for it iggy

dang it girl. showcase pic 1 needs to be clearer, and please move hand out of the way.
I was sad AP didn't win but the going to the race was amazing! I think I'll go next year!
  • iggy
  • 08-29-2015, 08:56 PM
I think somebody said you would go back !!

Iggy
I thinck "Silver" is the most famous horse on ICKY.
At least in pgh.....