NEW To Dallas

Hey babes!! Such a gloomy day in Dallas today, what’s everybody’s plans for this rainy Friday?
I'm off and want to get into something! It is suppose to clear up and not so be so bad this afternoon. Maybe a happy hour for drinks or if I feel like really funning it up maybe hitting a club this afternoon.
Yes! I'm sad I had to go but you guys will have fun with Sarah!
Hey babes!! Such a gloomy day in Dallas today, what’s everybody’s plans for this rainy Friday? Originally Posted by Vipsarahsnow
Hey Sara. Are you in Dallas this weekend? It's been pretty boring lately. All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy. lol I'm a sweetheart and also not to hard on the eyes either. I just did laser lipo with Sono Bello and it would be nice to show off my new flat tummy.
Love you Dallas xo
Hey Sara. Are you in Dallas this weekend? It's been pretty boring lately. All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy. lol I'm a sweetheart and also not to hard on the eyes either. I just did laser lipo with Sono Bello and it would be nice to show off my new flat tummy. Originally Posted by brokeheartlonelyboy
Yes I am darling! I’d love to check you out
I'm off and want to get into something! It is suppose to clear up and not so be so bad this afternoon. Maybe a happy hour for drinks or if I feel like really funning it up maybe hitting a club this afternoon. Originally Posted by Del2ek
Hey darling Sorry for the late response, I tried to send you a message but it said you had to clear some space lol