Milking Table session... worth it?

I have seen many, many avertisements for milking table sessions and have always wondered if they would be worth it. I haven't yet indulged in one mainly because I am not what you would call "blessed" downstairs and have always thought the the experience would be kind of ruined due to that fact. Those of you who have tried it or provide it, do you think it is worth it and/or is that issue a real issue or just something I'm imagining?
Based on reading reviews, there seem to be many men that enjoy the table, and enjoy watching the activities in a nearby strategically placed mirror. I have tried the table a couple of times, and am not personally a fan. I would prefer to observe such activities up close and personal, but again, WALDT.
I’ve experienced the milking table a couple of times. I don’t think size has much to do with it as much as the skill and effort of the gal under the table. My first experience was an enthusiastic lady under the table and while receiving a light sensual teasing rub on my backside. That was great. Second time, it was only one gal and it seemed she was in a hurry and was just a poor L1.
Just like any other toy, role play, or apparatus, the provider/client chemistry and effort have to be there.