VIP for 2021

If I could only apply for one VIP membership in DFW where I could meet the best people and become a regular, what would you recommend?

A strip club (and which one); a lifestyle club (like Club Eden); or online (P411 or FetLife)? I'm doing pretty well at the subAmps but I want to level-up my game for those special occasions I wish I could spread the wealth, but I want to make one right choice for 2021 and stick with it. And, yeah, I'm an ok-looking guy lol

Thanks and happy holidays!
Your SubAMP experience makes me think you're careful with your money.

Strip clubs are money pits even for the guys who claim to really know the game, with a very low probability of getting an orgasm on any given day.

I think a new $100, 6 month membership on P411 would be the best investment for you - use their search filter to find ones near your price point and see if you can find reviews on here for them. Some of the P411 girls put links to their reviews on their profiles.

I don't know anything first hand about lifestyle clubs.
Your SubAMP experience makes me think you're careful with your money. Originally Posted by mtabsw
P411. By a mile.
SA
P411. By a mile. Originally Posted by TexTushHog
Yup!
Well, I'll have to find some newbie-friendly providers to get my two referrals, because it's been a while since I met up with Kennedy Bunz, but I don't think she'd remember me at this point. And I don't think subAmps are enough of a referral are they?
SA Originally Posted by Precious_b
  • vadc
  • 12-16-2020, 07:51 PM
P411 is key to easy hobby
P411 is key to easy hobby Originally Posted by vadc
P411 for you, means ''Police information''. Police Informant, for short.

Why else would you have been banned a dozen times, even as you continuously accuse others of multiple handles?
Definitely P411. It will make your hobby life much easier and there are plenty of providers on there that see newbies.