just don't know what to think

not sure where to post this question so going coed. I read an ad 2 days ago for Camila Cruz coming to KC Monday with Catalina Cruz....last week I got a confirmation to meet Camila and Victoria Vadaluci next week. Now I hear only Catalina is coming and only for this weekend and I can not get a reply back from Camila. ALl 3 of them are amazingly hot so I guess I should have known it was too good to be true. Thx for letting me vent.
not sure where to post this question so going coed. I read an ad 2 days ago for Camila Cruz coming to KC Monday with Catalina Cruz....last week I got a confirmation to meet Camila and Victoria Vadaluci next week. Now I hear only Catalina is coming and only for this weekend and I can not get a reply back from Camila. ALl 3 of them are amazingly hot so I guess I should have known it was too good to be true. Thx for letting me vent. Originally Posted by TYS269
Lol could be worse.
1 out of 3 aint bad and personally i think catalina is the most attractive!
I saw Catalina on her first visit a week or so ago. She's awesome.
won't be the last time this happens to you in this hobby - on the upside, sleeping with one of three super hot women is a really really good problem to have...
won't be the last time this happens to you in this hobby - on the upside, sleeping with one of three super hot women is a really really good problem to have... Originally Posted by nudiej
Who's sleeping?
guess that all depends on if its an overnight BD!