Kentucky Derby This Saturday

Well it's getting close to the run for the roses. This years derby field seems extremely wide open. I will be heading to Lone Star to bet a few ponies on Saturday. Have no idea yet who I'm betting in the derby. Any horse players see a horse that they really like ?
Take a hard look at Dialed In...He won the Floriday Derby, can get the distance and is looking sensational.
Good luck!
Well Zito knows how to get a horse ready for the Derby, but just wondering what type of odds you will get on him. Toby's Corner is now out of the Derby, I liked him a bit. Well right now they are saying a 50% chance of storms on Saturday in Louisville, so with a muddy track, that could make it a bit more interesting.
Give me a link ... I'll look them all over for ya but ya gotta share the winnings !

I have a up and coming race horse for the quarter horse racing
Well they should have the charts out tomorrow after the post positions are drawn. Here is a link to DRF which will have all the info later in the day tomorrow.

Is you horse handicapping as good as the services you provide ? Many nice reviews, gotta like that.

http://www.drf.com/
137th Kentucky Derby
Purse: $2 million; 1 1/14 miles; Grade 1
1. Archarcharch, J. Court, 10-1
2. Brilliant Speed, J. Rosario, 30-1
3. Twice the Appeal, C. Borel, 20-1
4. Stay Thirsty, R. Dominguez, 20-1
5. Decisive Moment, K. Clark, 30-1
6. Comma To The Top, P. Valenzuela, 30-1
7. Pants On Fire, R. Napravnik, 20-1
8. Dialed In, J. Leparoux, 4-1
9. Derby Kitten, J. Castellano, 30-1
10. Twinspired, M. Smith, 30-1
11. Master of Hounds, G. Gomez, 30-1
12. Santiva, S. Bridgmohan, 30-1
13. Mucho Macho Man, R. Maragh, 12-1
14. Shackleford, J. Castanon, 12-1
15. Midnight Interlude, V. Espinoza, 10-1
16. Animal Kingdom, R. Albarado, 30-1
17. Soldat, A. Garcia, 12-1
18. Uncle Mo, J. Velazquez, 9-2
19. Nehro, C. Nakatani, 6-1
20. Watch Me Go, R. Bejarano, 50-1
putting a $100 on Watch Me Go to win!
Tough draw for Archarcharch, a horse that I planned on taking a very long look at.
I haven't picked my winner yet, but I have two longshots that could be in the money.

1)Stay Thirsty, good jockey,removing blinkers and good trainer, likes a wet track and 40% chance of storms Saturday.

2) Twinspired, Mike Smith, very good jockey, will get a good trip, improving beyer numbers, I think he will handle the dirt even though he has run mostly on synthetic tracks and good trainer.
If its a muddy track take a look at Soldat!
Form is out: http://www1.drf.com/formulator-web/F...rmance-race/11

Here are my picks:

1. Midnight Interlude
2. Nehro
3. Pants on Fire
4. Archarcharch

I think that the form of the California horse will hold up well if the Oaks is any indication, and Midnight Interlude has as good a shot to win as any. Plus, you'll be getting a bit of a price, if the morning line is any indication.

Nehro hasn't run a bad race yet and the extra furlong should help him. His late running style shouldn't be hurt by the outside post.

Pants on Fire has been overlooked and I think his last trace was better than it looked. Plus, he's been training very well.

I really like Archarcharch, but I fear that the drawing the rail will compromise his trip too much. If he had a post in the middle of the gate, he'd be my first pick. But if he can get clear without using up too much speed, I wouldn't be surprised to see him win.

If you want a longshot, Master of Hounds is fit, can go long. I think he shipped too late, however and might need a race here.

I encourage all the other handicappers to post their picks and their rationale.
I bet if they'd sit there opening up cans of dog food right before the gates open so they could smell the horses that didn't make the cut, they'd all run faster......

But seriously, I'll just wait till Shackleton posts who he will be betting on and then follow his all knowing lead on this.
My picks: 1.Nehro-because of his closing
2.Dialed Inn-like his style & jockey
3.Archarcharch-Bad post hurts otherwise I'd take him
4, Midnite Interlude-One word-Baffert
I never even considered Animal Kingdom...Of course, I lost my customary $100.
2011 Kentucky Derby Results & Order of Finish:
Win: Animal Kingdom $43.80 $19.60 $13.00
Place: Nehro $8.80 $6.40
Show: Mucho Macho Man $7.00

1) Animal Kingdom
2) Nehro
3) Mucho Macho Man
4) Shackleford
5) Master of Hounds
6) Santiva
7) Brilliant Speed
8) Dialed In