In-N-Out Burger.....opening Wednesday

Finally, for all you burger aficionados, In-N-Out Burger will be opening two of their stores on Wednesday at 10:30 AM. The locations are in Allen and Frisco.
Nothing like a little In-N-Out.
My ass is gaining 10lbs by end of week. Monster style! Bet on it.
Probably cheaper, but no way they can beat Goff's.
Never heard of 'em.
  • hd
  • 05-10-2011, 09:03 AM
Sliders rule!!! White Castle
I remember when Crystal Burger opened in Carrollton. They had lines around the corner, (both in the drive-thru and ordering at the counter) for a month or so after opening. Now it's been torn down. As I have never eaten a In-and-Out burger (and I understand it is drive-thru only), is it any good or is it going to go the way of Crystal Burger in Carrollton?
yayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy this cali girl loves in & out
In n Out is a sit down burger joint just like a Mc D or Burger Queen. I highly doubt it will go the way of Crystal Burger. Expect lines for quite some time though, especially if they are only opening 2.
  • PT4ME
  • 05-10-2011, 10:08 AM
Sliders rule!!! White Castle Originally Posted by hd
.....having been born and raised "back east", I have to agree with you, "murder burgers" were the shit, but it is most definitely an acquired taste.

In-N-Out burgers need not be an "acquired taste", they are just good ol' grilled hamburgers. About the size of a "wattaburger", no special sauces, meat is alledgedly never frozen, nice big bun, not a lot of fat, lettuce, tomato, and cheese. What's not to like? They have been practicing the KISS method of marketing for some time now. Burgers, fries, shakes, soft drinks!!! As simple as the menu is, you will find yourself laughing at the person in front of you that can't make up their mind.

As they were somewhat regional also, they do have somewhat of a cult following. The would always give away "bumper stickers" which were easily modified to read IN-N-OUT URGE! (made them very popular with the younger crowd)

While memories of White Castle, and Crystals include late nights, alcohol and hang overs, In-N-Out has a bit more "wholesome" aura to it, lol, one we should all enjoy. I think the fries and shakes are more to write home about then the burgers, but most definitely a reasonably priced good tasting burger joint!!

-PT-
They are building one right now near Montgomery Plaza in Fort Worth. I'm sure there are more going up.
I am from southern California so believe I will be there! yummy!!!

Safire Sweet
  • PT4ME
  • 05-10-2011, 11:10 AM
They are building one right now near Montgomery Plaza in Fort Worth. I'm sure there are more going up. Originally Posted by slowmover
the Texas "coming soon" list!!

Frisco - Preston Road
Allen - Stacy Road
Arlington - 1-20
Dallas - N. Central Expwy
Dallas - LBJ
Ft. Worth - 7th St
Irving - N. MacArthur
The one in Arlington will be on the service road near The Parks.
It's about damn time. I lived in Los Angeles my whole life, just moved to Dallas a couple of years ago. Animal style burgers and fries! Sounds funny but just get it. In n Out is the best!