ORANGE HEAD TWITTLER FUCK NUT

I bet twittler blows up tonight after 60 mins show stormy i hope his head fucking explodes
You live by the whooker, you die by the whooker.

Probably a worthwhile message for all of us.

I know now that I’ll never run for POTUS.
But you are THE President of the Austin Area Reach-around Crew ! By UNANIMOUS VOTE ! Along with being the 5 TIME ! DOTY winner !
NOPE dontlive in austin ass wipe
LOLHAHAHAHAHA
O YES Trumpy shithead will go done over this one way or another, dont impeach the bastard put him in fucking jail,the gop will loose big time in the mid terms and 2020 then jail time for trumpy boy i bet he wil being forma divorce lawrey very soon
O YES Trumpy shithead will go done over this one way or another, dont impeach the bastard put him in fucking jail,the gop will loose big time in the mid terms and 2020 then jail time for trumpy boy i bet he wil being forma divorce lawrey very soon Originally Posted by skirtchaser79411

so ... can i put you down for a Trumpy Bear?

Mark Dice✔
@MarkDice

Pupils tend to constrict due to the bright lights used for TV interviews.
Stormy Daniels Pupils vs Her Lawyer's vs Anderson Cooper's. Interesting.

Baba97
@Baba9773
Stormy Daniels is hitting it out of the park allowing PDJT’s approval rating to go up 6% among women over the last 2 weeks & the wonderful Parkland students who decided to have a march wanting to take away our 2nd Amendment rights. I am so thankful to both. Keep up the great work
Enjoying her 15 minutes of fame, I see.

Next...
How is Stormy relevant? Trump fucked her, not in office but 10 years ago. Why is this a story?
The Greek Freak story on 60 minutes was much better. That guy can play. Stormy is washed up.
O YES Trumpy shithead will go done over this one way or another, dont impeach the bastard put him in fucking jail,the gop will loose big time in the mid terms and 2020 then jail time for trumpy boy i bet he wil being forma divorce lawrey very soon Originally Posted by skirtchaser79411
This moron watches to much CNN fake news
This moron watches to much CNN fake news Originally Posted by Hotrod511
I think he hangs out with Mystake in some gay bar in Dallas.
Dennis Miller

@DennisDMZ
A lot of people will be watching Stormy Daniels tonight and perhaps even a few of them will be watching her on "60 Minutes."

3:20 PM - Mar 25, 2018