URL / Website: https://dallas.rubratings.com/205596
City: Addison
State: Texas
Address: DNT & Arapaho
Activities: Massage, reverse massage, DATY, L3
Hair Length and Color: Blonde to her shoulders
Smoking Status: I Couldn't Tell
Ethnic Background: White/Caucasian
Physical Description: Very pretty face and very nice MM’s. Nice ass!
Recommendation: Yes
Donation with upgrade?
$100 upgrade
LOL No Indians
LOL I noticed No Indians too...
Well, just a couple of months back, I saw one lady for FBSM, her ad disappeared now, mentioned No Indians, I asked her during the massage, why she mentioned no Indians in particular. She told me that, she was not racist or anything like that she used to see Indians, but things she mentioned was really horrific, I mean I am mixed too and I have many, Indian friends. I asked her, what are the things, some of it I am stating without offending anyone.
They are really pushy, bargain, hardly tip, hygiene is the worst part and as per her they are most unhygienic of all ethnic groups. As per her they smell of 10 different curries, performing BnG is impossible and many such things. So I was like I am kind of Indian mixed, she was like impossible, you don't even remotely looked Indian, I said yes I know. I told her that not every Indian is like that, but maybe she encounters mostly Indians from South India. Dallas being overwhelmed by South Indians, so I know majority people when think of Indians they assume South Indians.
I am from Kashmir the very north part of India, but, people don't even know about it.
Just sharing the story, don't shoot the messenger.