star fish and you

This OS a question for providers. How often do you prefer it and how comfortable it is?
Where is ASSFUCK when you need him?

I tease...I tease...
Are you referring to DATO or Greek?
Where is ASSFUCK when you need him?

I tease...I tease... Originally Posted by Neotek
Wasn't he banned few days ago. I am just curious bacause my so tried to shove a finger up there and it was very uncomfortable for me.
U
Are you referring to DATO or Greek? Originally Posted by Bobster36
Greek
I hear ya, Joe. It's pretty uncomfortable. To answer your questions:

Never, and it's not!
But, we all like different things.....
Awww, Dannie, have another shot of absinthe...LOL. It'll get better!
If memory serves the was quite a tug of war a few years back regarding the first visitation of Dannie's starfish. I think it was on ebay!
I love it with the right person!! If they not how to let you take over or really put it on you right it is the BEST!! Even thought I hardly get to do it ;( lol that may be y its my fav.
I love it with the right person!! If they not how to let you take over or really put it on you right it is the BEST!! Even thought I hardly get to do it ;( lol that may be y its my fav. Originally Posted by SexyJazzy
Well, hallelujah (hope it's spelled right). If a lady is open-minded and wants to have some fun, it's on. That is the largest nerve center in the human body, Go figure? It has to be done right, you can't just shove it in there.
Depends on the day for me. If I am in the mood and prepared for it, it is great, that is of course, if the gentleman knows to let me control things. Entry is the most important part, if you mess that up, there is no re-do. If I am not in the mood for it.... then it's no fun at all.

I have learned that size is not too much of a factor, if the lady can relax completely.
J, you certainly have the tush for it. Damn!!! Where's my phone?
Dannie, it need not be painful! wink
Thank you!!!

Im in garland
If memory serves there was quite a tug of war a few years back regarding the first visitation of Dannie's starfish. I think it was on ebay! Originally Posted by azzlover
WOW I can't believe anyone remembers that!! LOL!! To clarify, no one ever won that tug of war, but several attempts have been made since then...to no avail.
The starfish is still virgin, but I'm not above Ebaying it!