I'm curious about ...

underwear.

Years ago I went to my family doctor, who happened to be female (don't know if gender has anything to do with it though), for the sole complaint of chaffing going on in the groin area. The doctor said, "Well, there's no law that says you have to wear underwear so I'd suggest you try going without." This was over twenty years ago. I quit the underwear and just can't go back. Underwear will ride up and restrict and just be so uncomfortable.

So, tell me, are there others here who, like me, never wear underwear ever?
I haven't worn underwear since 1995
I never wear with jeans
I rarely wear panties, they can be very annoying. I like to masturbate often and that keeps me pretty wet down there. Hot, wet and tight panties might sound nice but the reality is they are very uncomfortable.
Only time I wear panties is when I want to look pretty and I know a guy will be taking them off or when I wear a short dress and go out in public.

Oh and I also wear panties for pics!!!
I haven't worn underwear since my college days. damn hippie
I wear them sometimes, but never a couple days before a session, more CUM that way.
I HAVE to wear underwear....my big lips would be so irritated and stick to my inner thighs making it difficult to walk....lol

I ONLY Wear Panties If They Are Meant To Be Seen!!!

Otherwise I NEVER Wear Them No Matter What I

Am Wearing...Jeans, Short Skirt, Dresses, Etc. Etc.

I dont wear when wearing shorts but with jeans i wear boxer briefs the underarm our kind. I just have that bean and franks caught in zipper nightmare if didnt wear with jeans.
I guess I am out of the norm I always wear boxers or boxer briefs....
Weird underwear trivia #1: In Japan, schoolgirls (high school and younger) make pocket coin by selling their freshly worn panties to be repackaged in plastic and sold in vending machines at subway stations and other public places, right there beside the machines that vend beer and snacks. From what I saw, there's no premium for stuff like black, lacy, etc., these are just plain-Jane cotton briefs, some with little duckies and such on them.

No, I didn't.
Weird underwear trivia #2: Any of you guys wear Munsingwear, with the kangaroo pouch? I surely do. Those of us who wear this style will never switch. One of the world's richest and most technologically savvy men, Oracle Corp's Larry Ellison, was asked in an interview what he personally enjoyed most about the internet in general. He said that the very best benefit of all the internet is being able to order Munsingwear drawers online (no longer sold in stores.)