Swingers.

I have been gone for awhile and before I left there were a couple of swinger clubs here in Austin. Now I can't seem to see any so does anyone know of any.
yes there are 3 now. Players club, Friends club and a new one call "the ranch" that is way out in the country down south of town.
Does 'the Ranch' have a website - can't seem to find it online.
sent it via pm. they are sorta utr with it in their home and all. it is super nice tho. well worth the drive.
Sue_Nami, thanks - got your PM. Looks like a nice place....
thinking about going Saturday.
send me info please

have fun!!!
Please send me the info as well!
thanks
Catricia
Uh I would like that info too I already sent you a pm
I've always been curious about this, any additional info would be appreciated.
if you would not mind send my way as well that would be great,
I did the Swinger scene as the 'dreaded' Single Male for about 10 years, I had some really fun times and a few bad times. Being above average in looks and body, (having a big dick does help) but after while It just became to much of a pain in the ass, I would get requests like
'Hey can you meet us a 1am on 6th Street then we will see if its a match and go fuk around 3am"

my response was always NO, I dont do drunks....every time I Swung with drunks it never ended good,. wife would always get sick or be a dead fish or hubby would get jealous...,. I am not into drunk sex...

and if you cant swing sober I want no part of that. a few drinks is fine but at 2am on a Saturday I am home asleep...
I don't want to be mean but guys sorry but I am not swingers info central for single men. not to put too fine a point on it but if you want to know more, come see me for this information during a massage. I will share all the resources and info you want with clients I have bonded with and deemed worthy of introducing to my swinging friends but not I am not here for swingers, I do that for fun. single men are a dime a dozen in the swinger world. if u want to know how to get your foot in the door in the swinger world, feel free to make an appointment and we can discus how I can get you into a club. if u have a wife or girl friend and want swinger info, then have her contact me. I will talk to any and all women about swinging but all the swinging single guys, well come see me for massage or figure it out. swinging is my hobby not my job.
I will say this..... the ranch lets single men in. so come see me for the details. think of it this way....100 bucks for a massage, with a happy ending and a connection into the swinger world is a good deal. LOL. I take some of my clients under my wing so to speak and help them get started in the swinger world but I am not into this for guys I don't know and I can't recommend you as a gentleman worthy of joining our swinging friends unless I know you.
Not to argue the point Sue but Single men who can Consistenly perform in a group setting while 3 or 4 cocks are inches from my your face are not a dime a dozen.. again I did it for 10 years and this was a constant complaint I heard from Couples, they would find some dude and he would fail to perform..
Its not as easy as people think to get a rock hard cock and fuk some dudes wife in front of 20 people while the hubby is barking out commands for you to fuk his wife this way and that way...