Wait! What?!? AM: 30% Of MEN HAVE FAKED AN ORGASM?!?

This is a first...Yes, I understand the source is Ask Men, but still!
"In a AM 2010 survey, 30% of the respondents have faked an orgasm at least once." Then, the article goes on to tell a man how to fake, and how much easier it is to do with a condom....Got me thinking....

Any of you fellas ever "faked" an orgasm? If so why? I would think the amount of work involved to fake an orgasm, would be just about the same as having an real orgasm.

Is it more to do with condom and lack of sensitivity?
Have you ever faked it with your SO or ATF?

To quote, "most men can only climax once or twice before their energy is spent"....This statement just gave me the giggles! I don't think there were many Texas men involved in this survey! Certainly, there are men who are spent after 1 or 2 orgasms. In my experience, that's not the norm. The men I see desire as many orgasms as possible, and want to push past what is "believed" to be their limit. I like to let them happen or rather guide them organically. But then my professional perspective is a bit skewed. In order to achieve an orgasm in my wheelhouse, one just needs to relax and clear the mind.

In an appointment FBSM/FS do you go into the session with a stated goal in mind? A number of orgasms to achieve in the allotted amount of time?

Here's the link to the article:

http://www.askmen.com/dating/love_ti...an-orgasm.html
I admit to sometimes walking down that path, but not often.
So that line "I shoot blanks" it is bs!!!! WTF
...or sometimes you drain a man dry as hay. (sleep shall neither day or night)
Well I guess it's true, when I do extended dates I do notice the load starting very plentiful and 4 or 5 loads later they only a few drops.
Well I guess it's true, when I do extended dates I do notice the load starting very plentiful and 4 or 5 loads later they only a few drops. Originally Posted by Raquel de Milo
Ha, it depends on the lady ... I had a 4th one today which I couldn't believe myself the amount of CUM, almost apologized to her (COT). Session was only 45 minutes and we couldn't extend. Hate it when work comes into the way of more CUMs.

But I admit, a few years ago, after going at it for 4 1/2 days (not non stop but several times a day), I told her I needed a 1 day break. There was NOTHING left, not even I myself could milk a drop. That was also my last attempt to wear a Lady out (cannot be done).

Never faked one though, but have tried to not show it too much, but damn give aways....
[B][I]

In an appointment FBSM/FS do you go into the session with a stated goal in mind? A number of orgasms to achieve in the allotted amount of time?
Originally Posted by Mia Christine
Mia, one of these days, I will be ready for you....

I admit, I have gone into a couple of sessions with a clear goal to have the hour record broken. Ladies were in on it and accepted the challenge up front... It's just FUN2CUM !!!
Ejaculation and orgasms are often thought of going hand in hand, but one can happen independently of eachother. I too have worked a man into multiple orgasms, and after 4 or 5, they do run out of cum, but can continue to orgasm, as long as they can handle it!

I guess I was having a hard time wrapping my head around #1 the need for a man to fake an orgasm, and can you really fake the mechanics of a male orgasm? #2 that a magazine would tell you how? To be fair, I get twisted when Cosmo tells women how to fake it too.
Mia, one of these days, I will be ready for you....

I admit, I have gone into a couple of sessions with a clear goal to have the hour record broken. Ladies were in on it and accepted the challenge up front... It's just FUN2CUM !!! Originally Posted by fun2come

Giggles! "Just keep it out of my hair. I just washed it."

Giggles! "Just keep it out of my hair. I just washed it." Originally Posted by Mia Christine

AWWWW MIA.....It Makes A GREAT CONDITIONER

Never You Fret About Getting It In Your Hair!!!!

AWWWW MIA.....It Makes A GREAT CONDITIONER

Never You Fret About Getting It In Your Hair!!!!

Originally Posted by Austintatious Lilly
hell yeah i faked it!
Bitch paid for an hour, she got an hour!!
im a clock watchin mother fucker!!
hell yeah i faked it!
im a clock watchin mother fucker!! Originally Posted by knotty man
Once a girl says "baby, I won't come until you come" and you...just can't come even though she paid for you to get her off and you've tried all your tricks to get there...THEN...then you can fake it. It's part of the service after all.

Really, girls would fake a lot less if boys would demand it less often. I come rarely but when I do, I do. I'm perfectly happy without getting off and will have great sex that doesn't include an orgasm. But if you demand it, and I try...and try...and you try...and I try...and you still demand it...and it just ain't happening, I might fake it. I perform better under less pressure is all. And I know that it's terribly heteronormative that most m/f sex ends when the male gets off with or without the female getting off, but it makes me sad that that particular set-up puts a lot of the pressure on the man to come. I know I crack under that pressure, so I can only assume that some gents do, too.
hell yeah i faked it!

hell yeah i faked it!