if U pay for an hour of time.

If Ur charged by the hour and Ur only buying the time.

Why would there be a extra charge for MSOG?
There shouldn't be! Some ladies are LAZY!
Good observation. I personally havent either had time for an hour or the provider didnt get me hot enough for a round two. :P
  • RAMP
  • 10-01-2015, 06:09 PM
There shouldn't be! Some ladies are LAZY! Originally Posted by Kendall4U
Yep. For some of us, that 2nd one requires a little elbow grease.
If U charged by the hour and U are only buying the time.

Why would there be a extra charge for MSOG? Originally Posted by BossyWillson

You Are So Right...Hit It On The Nail....Too Many Guys Want To Be Politically Correct....And Not Offend Anyone....But Like You Say If You're Buying An Hours Time....Should Just About Be Able To Fish As Long As You Want For The 1 Hour....Problem Is The Girls Charge And Control What You Do with Your Paid Up Time.........That Sounds Like Negotiation To Me..... You Buy But I Control
If I'm paying for an hour of time and finish in 5-10 minutes I should also be able to take a 30 min poo at her Incall and raid her fridge.
If I'm paying for an hour of time and finish in 5-10 minutes I should also be able to take a 30 min poo at her Incall and raid her fridge. Originally Posted by Von Spieler
there is an up charge for the 30 min poo.
oh watch out, the pimpville is the shower.
  • RAMP
  • 10-01-2015, 06:54 PM
If I'm paying for an hour of time and finish in 5-10 minutes I should also be able to take a 30 min poo at her Incall and raid her fridge. Originally Posted by Von Spieler
30 min poo is ample time for writing the review.....so I've been told
Been there done that
think of it like this:

you go to the all-you-can-eat Chinese buffet, and leave a 15-20% tip (maybe less, because you think "I had to get my own food".. I agree there)

but, you failed to account that you made 2-3 rounds to the buffet table, and the server took away a bunch of plates, refilled your beverage, while the guys in the back washed those dishes.

just saying... MSOG is not part of my vocabulary.. if it was, maybe I'd be asking the OP's question..
I don't up charge for MSOG in hour sessions. In that length of time I allow as many pops as u can get in that hour! Up charging is such a turn off
A Hour to me means..you pay for my time for the hour and if that is what you want then that is what u get!
I'm not popping twice in an hour but if I book a one hour gfe session to me that means 30 minutes of gfe relations and then I watch a little tv while she gets me a sammich and a soda.
If Ur charged by the hour and Ur only buying the time.

Why would there be a extra charge for MSOG? Originally Posted by BossyWillson
There shouldn't be!
That's why I always ask before I schedule with a provider if she is Msog. Not paying extra if I'm paying for an hour hell no. That's inflation. Lol