Attn Dallas: Reese is in town

• Go4it
  • 10-04-2015, 05:10 PM
Just a heads up in case you haven't heard - Reese is in town for the early part of this week.

It's a bit of a threAD I guess but because I don't write reviews (for a bunch of reasons), I'm just trying to alert those who haven't had an opportunity to meet Reese Foster.

A bit of a background - While I, personally, pretty much only see the lower end of the pay scale for providers, I met Reese about 5 years ago when she was having a birthday special in my birthday month and I got to have my foray into the higher price ladies. All I can say is ---- I AM SO DAMN GLAD I DID. She has been my ATF ever since.

I still see lots of lades at the lower end, but I always save up my extra cash to be sure I can visit with Reese when she is in town.

Guys, take a chance. There is no one like her. Read all her reviews. She is awesome. No ILLUSION of passion with this lady. She is full bore, bring it on, heavy breathing, leg shaking, stomache contracting, awesome moaning appreciative of your efforts.

And the nicest lady you would ever care to meet.'

(I'll bet a dollar to a donut there will be numerous additions to this post that mirror my thoughts. Her minions are out there in numbers.)

Go4it - you'll be glad you did.
That's My Girl!!!
one lovely lady that will always be worth it *hotness*
She's hot