"you're doing it wrong, huny"

No ive never been told this...
but I'm starting to wonder as the last few times ive dined at the Y. The provider got really sensitive, pretty quick, after maybe four or so minutes. So i've had to stop on some occasions quite abruptly.
I've always pride myself on my good technique, but maybe ive just never been told. :-/
Am I really just that good or is there a flaw in my system? I'm a realist so I think the latter.
Some guys suck at asking directions. They stubbornly think that they know what they are doing. Classic.
Maybe it's one way to make you stop? If it's too sensitive…it's a polite way of saying you press too hard, you put too much pressure, or you hit the urethra by opening the folds with your hand. Ouch!!!
Sometimes that happens to me when someone comes on way too fast or is applying too much pressure to my lady bits.

I have no idea how you're doing it or how other ladies may like it done but for me personally I derive more pleasure when the FIV and DATY are started off on a soft or medium pressure and then it increases as my excitement increases.

I will say to use less pressure or I'll say "be easy baby!" if you start off too hard but I'm sure there are some out there that bite their tongue rather than interrupt your groove.

Be nice to the kitty! Pet the kitty
And here i am thinking i was all soft before instarted the tornado action with the occasional fiv. I ususally go according to the lady. If she starts grinding towards me, then i turn up the pressure.
Hmmm... If this all true though, looks like i may need to practice on somekne. poor me.
Hehehe
Great question and answers!

I've been learning with age and experience here that I try hard to communicate as much as possible in a loving and caring way. My nipples and clit are very sensitive so I let them know that or whisper it when the time is right before they twist or bite my nipple too hard and sometimes with DATY my body language sends a message, so if I'm backing away or moving my body a certain way I just ohhh easy or something to give a clue.

And when I start my bj I always ask them to pleas let me know how they like it, fast slow, are hands ok?,....etc.....its so hard when your on a first visit and we've got no clue what you love . Also some guys just are so still and aren't verbal and I have no idea if I'm on the right track or not!

So communicate , communicate and I've found my play dates go so much better when I know how to rock your world!!
http://weknowmemes.com/wp-content/up...uy-vs-girl.jpg Originally Posted by Mr. Rogers

Hahahaha too true!
Great question and answers!

I've been learning with age and experience here that I try hard to communicate as much as possible in a loving and caring way. My nipples and clit are very sensitive so I let them know that or whisper it when the time is right before they twist or bite my nipple too hard and sometimes with DATY my body language sends a message, so if I'm backing away or moving my body a certain way I just ohhh easy or something to give a clue.

And when I start my bj I always ask them to pleas let me know how they like it, fast slow, are hands ok?,....etc.....its so hard when your on a first visit and we've got no clue what you love . Also some guys just are so still and aren't verbal and I have no idea if I'm on the right track or not!

So communicate , communicate and I've found my play dates go so much better when I know how to rock your world!! Originally Posted by Sophia Banks
AS in all of life, communication is so important. When I'm dining I prefer demonstrative telling by body movements and verbal alerts. After 15 minutes of tonging and no evident O, I have to think I'm doing it wrong. When she gives zero feedback, I feel I'm the only one in the game. And so, I'm ready to move on. Don't just lie there like your mind is not in it to win it. Please be interactive.
  • NYr
  • 10-08-2015, 07:30 AM
Thanks for the link NYr. That was a great read!
I have taken to asking if my lady likes her clit licked (softly, up and down, circles, vibrating tongue or hard) or does m'lady prefer sucking. Or both....does bring a question about tongue fucking: Does that feel dramatically different than a finger? Do you ladies like TF'ing?

I will pay for a pussy eating lesson!
I love daty if you know what you are doing. NO TEETH ugh. And changing the motions or just stopping when at the very moment of a orgasm lol. Yeah edging is great but then it takes forever to get it back. And oh the stubble on the face sometimes the mustache be feeling like broom sticks
Just gently lick a cursive letter to Santa thanking him for finally bringing you this spread legged beauty
If one chews the kitty there is no criticism...