Ladies - are there men on here you refuse to see because of their forum personality?

• gt27
  • 06-04-2017, 11:33 PM
And, if so, what behavior exhibited was the cause to you blacklisting someone?

Names aren't needed but feel free to throw them in here if you so desire.
The answer to your your question is - Hell,yes I refuse to see certain men because of what they post on ECCIE.

I also see men because of what they post on ECCIE--ie,good,kindhearted,white knights who are gentlemen are my favorite. I want to make them feel very special because they have empathy toward others.

Of course, I am self aware that men would not want to see me too based on what I post in Eccie - and that's a good thing.

Very good question, btw.

Names aren't needed but feel free to throw them in here if you so desire. Originally Posted by gt27
I have turned guys down because of their board presence.
I have also initiated contact because of it as well.
Plus 1
years ago I used to be a bit of an asshole in my ASPD day. A few providers would not see me. Then one of them decided to see me due to another provider saying I was nice guy. A once she met me she said, 'wow you are a really nice guy.

SO DO NOT BELIEVE WHAT IS POSTED IS ACTUALLY WHO THEY ARE IN REAL LIFE

Names aren't needed but feel free to throw them in here if you so desire. Originally Posted by gt27

Are you worried your blacklisted? If not, why care?
  • gt27
  • 06-05-2017, 12:10 PM
Are you worried your blacklisted? If not, why care? Originally Posted by Kickrocks
I think you are projecting your own fears onto me.

BTW, why do I care? Mere curiosity. A lot of these guys say that the only thing these women care about is money. I never found that to be true, but I wondered if a woman valued her name enough to turn down an asshole or two.
All the ladies luv me.. I even have an Outing Stalker...
I think you are projecting your own fears onto me.

BTW, why do I care? Mere curiosity. A lot of these guys say that the only thing these women care about is money. I never found that to be true, but I wondered if a woman valued her name enough to turn down an asshole or two. Originally Posted by gt27

No fears. I have the same amount of reviews you have. You sound like whispers worring about a providers business. You act like you hate him but your doing the same thing he does.
I've have yet to refuse someone for their board presence. If I believe someone is unsafe because of their board presence then I would certainly refuse to see them.
  • gt27
  • 06-05-2017, 09:17 PM
No fears. I have the same amount of reviews you have. You sound like whispers worring about a providers business. You act like you hate him but your doing the same thing he does. Originally Posted by Kickrocks
Again with the off topic bullshit. Kickbacks, I presume you lack the necessary gray matter to possess a little ease with any professional reputation. The last thing I need is to post a review and have it blow up in my face. BUT, I can get you my referrals if you really want to meet me.

The point being, I wanted to know if creepers on the board lose opportunities because of their conduct, or if the ladies ignore it.
  • gt27
  • 06-05-2017, 11:28 PM
Again with the off topic bullshit. Kickbacks, I presume you lack the necessary gray matter to possess a little ease with any professional reputation. The last thing I need is to post a review and have it blow up in my face. BUT, I can get you my referrals if you really want to meet me.

The point being, I wanted to know if creepers on the board lose opportunities because of their conduct, or if the ladies ignore it. Originally Posted by gt27
God damn, my phone sucks. Here is what I meant to say;

Again with the off topic bullshit. Kickbacks, I presume you lack the necessary gray matter to possess a LICENSE with any professional reputation. The last thing I need is to post a review and have it blow up in my face. BUT, I can get you my referrals if you really want to meet me.

The point being, I wanted to know if creepers on the board lose opportunities because of their conduct, or if the ladies ignore it.
Not all money is good money. I turn down way more than I take. RESPECTFUL gentlemen only.
In fact​, I will not be repeating with a previous regular client just for a demeaning comment he just made on a review of mine. Some people think they can buy anything they want if you give them $. Fuck that noise. I'd rather be broke or work harder at my big girl job. Lol
  • gt27
  • 06-06-2017, 12:58 AM
Well, some can find their way into heaven once or twice, but buying our way to heaven is impossible.