Possible Austin Tour Dates

My name is Scarlett Fever and I am a well established, highly reviewed VP currently out of San Diego. I have never toured and looking for info from both hobbyist and VP's alike.

Is Austin hotspot?
Hobby friendly hotels in the area?
Any VP's or gents who would be willing to share info?
Hobbyists who would be willing to pre book and... follow through?

Please PM me for helpful hints and usable intel

XO
Scarlett Fever aka saltcitykitten
We have plenty of old whores here in Austin. You wouldn't be anything anyone would get excited about
Don't mind whimpy, he is just a grumpy sourpuss. Welcome to Austin, it doesnt have as nice of weather as SD but it's a great place to be at. You'll laugh at what they consider bad traffic here. As for touring I don't think it's the wisest idea to start with Austin. Do you use the hx site? I would start a mini tour first in the C.A. area before you start jumping from state to state. Hopefully you also have a p411 and TER accounts as well. Pm if you would more advice on hotel work. Best of luck to you
What whimpy MEANT to say was there's plenty of great women, and one or two Old Grumpy farts that just talk, pay no attention to our village child.
LOL
Theres a plethora of grumpy care bears no matter what city. Now they should have their own convention!!
Austin has some ridiculous shit on Eccie but most clients and providers here are very kind and helpful. Ignore the dumb comments for sure.

It's another form of kink/BDSM/role play for some of these gents. They're sweet as hell in person but misogynistic bigots online. Like super man and Clark Cunt.

Good luck!
Xoxo
Liz
I have to say Austin Providers have shown themselves to be true Ladies! Much appreciated!
I would love for you to come to Austin!
Love MILFS!!
We're Not all a##holes like W. ignore him.
Austin is charming the ahem pants right off of me lol
I would love to spend time with you, if you came to Austin!
Are you managed?
Are you managed? Originally Posted by Treetop78759
never mind our village idiot little tt, he has some serious issues!! you will be welcome here. I love the more milfy types!!!! hope you do well-WD
No TT, I am indie.
Great feedback. Stay Posted dates to come ♡