Pentagon leaker proved that

Joe Biden has taken the USA to war with Russia without approval of congress.
Biden and his administration have been engaged in much more than a PROXY war. USA has boots on the ground.

The Constitution grants Congress the sole power to declare war.

The leaker did a great service to the USA exposing the corrupt Biden Administration and the Deep State.

The leaker is a National Hero and joins the ranks of Julian Assange and Kyle Rittenhouse as National Heroes.
I completely agree, 100%.
The documents show how many boots on the ground? 28...14 pair. We have US military boots on the ground in every country we have an embassy... surely every veteran on here knows that. Even Forrest Gump would know that, even if the trolls here would like you to think otherwise. But I guess this amount of basic understanding requires an IQ above your age.
The documents show how many boots on the ground? 28...14 pair. We have US military boots on the ground in every country we have an embassy... surely every veteran on here knows that. Even Forrest Gump would know that, even if the trolls here would like you to think otherwise. But I guess this amount of basic understanding requires an IQ above your age. Originally Posted by 69in2it69

And the embassy is not under control of foreign governments. You clearly don't know what you are talking about.
Anyone notice how the MSM has stopped reporting on Ukraine after Tucker reported the leak about US soldiers fighting Russian soldiers in Ukraine?

The USA is in a direct shooting war with Russia and the MSM is silent.
Ukraine narrative has been destroyed. Money disappearing, troops on the ground, upsetting our allies

And now the MSM is silent.

why is that?
seems MSM wants to cover up this Biden Disaster?
yes cover it up, simply don't report
We got BIGGER PROBLEMS.......

"Jack Teixeira, would not have had access to the information without someone within the Department of Defense (DOD) or the intelligence community giving it to him, providing it to him, or telling him it should be put out there."

Kash Patel Questions Emerging Narrative on Pentagon Leaks: ​
‘This Is an Extensive Cover-Up’​

https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2...sive-cover-up/