Eyes Wide Shut?

Do you kiss with your eyes open or shut?

Why? Does it matter if it is your SO or with a provider/client?

__

I love to kiss. The DFK is sometimes mechanical. I like soft wet lips and slow passionate kisses, so for me I have always kissed with my eyes closed. It is more sensual and enjoyable to me.

I kiss with my eyes closed for the exact same reason you do......it heightens the senses! Occasionally I will open them to see the reaction of my lover as he kisses me.....turns me on to no end! Give me a good kisser and I will kiss until the cows come home!
Eyes closed for me. I dated this lady that had to keep her eyes open while kissing. One time I decided to try it to see what she was getting out of it. It wasn't very appealing seeing her looking at me, cross-eyed.

Eyes closed from now on.
Both, I do look and see my partner reaction.. I love kissing gets you in the mood..
Shannon you are a Great Kisser !
Eyes closed, i like for my other sense to work. And let my imagination go free.
eyes closed for me... It keeps me in the moment to focus and let passion flow... I love the long kisses before the clothes come off.
Eyes closed, but I like to peek...

For the most pary, I keep my eyes closed.....However, intermittently also like to watch the lady's facial reaction while kissing....
  • Sami
  • 03-27-2010, 07:33 AM
I keep my eyes closed ,with a lil peeking
I kiss with my eyes closed for the exact same reason you do......it heightens the senses! Occasionally I will open them to see the reaction of my lover as he kisses me.....turns me on to no end! Give me a good kisser and I will kiss until the cows come home! Originally Posted by Lana Warren
Well, what makes a good kisser?

I keep 'em shut! Heightens the senses as mentioned and it's too close to keep them open....my eyes would cross and I imagine that would look goofy rather than sexy LOL.
Mostly closed...but I play peek-a-boo!

I don't want to go cross-eyed lol
Shut, please! I peek every now and again; but I find it creepy if your eyes are open every time I peek. Eyes shut, slow, sensual.
Shut, please! I peek every now and again; but I find it creepy if your eyes are open every time I peek. Eyes shut, slow, sensual. Originally Posted by UTR ATF
+1