Recommendation: Oust Air Freshener

When you decide to take a dump just before a client arrives... Just a spritz into the air will do wonders. Trust me. Please.
LMAO!
did this happen to you?
When you decide to take a dump just before a client arrives... Just a spritz into the air will do wonders. Trust me. Please. Originally Posted by Duffman
Hope it is a better smell than most "air fresheners." I have found that most just have a stink that is stronger than shit. Figuratively and literally.

Torito
HA HA That's too funny!
I would rather smell a lit match than fruity or sweet smelling boo-boo, as my girls call it....lol, sorry, just saying.
I'm guessing someone needs to send a case of this to LovengKayla's incall "just in case"?
For air fresheners I love the glade fans. The ones that have the two fragrances that alternate back in fourth. They smell sooo good and to last a long time.
I've found a product called "Odors Away" from the hardware store. It's in a very small squeeze bottle. Just put a few drops on a small piece of clay pot (porous red pots) or a pot bottom & let it do its thing. It has a light scent but works by removing - not overpowering odors. Works great in bathrooms or RV's.
Someone here must Febreeze their boys prior to walking thru the door to an appointment.
  • PSD
  • 03-31-2010, 09:21 PM
...Fabreeze and a splash of blue water!

Someone here must Febreeze their boys prior to walking thru the door to an appointment. Originally Posted by pyramider
Febreeze and incense works like a charm.
Wow, too friggin funny