Feel like I have known you for years???

So I had an interesting thought (interesting to me at least). We as hobbyists and providers spend time on the board or email with each other sometimes for years. Some of us connect in person through a visit or phone conversation but a lot of our paths never cross in person. I find this interesting because I feel like I know some of you as though we had. I have sent PMs to a provider in the past that I had my eye on (thinking we have a similar sense of humor or something of the sort...she and I will get along), and I get a seemingly short or unfriendly reply which turns me off. It can be disappointing, but I guess I need to remember that they may not have had all the same exposure to me that I have with them. However on the flip side one should remember that the opposite may be true... This person may think we can connect on some level, and they may end up a regular customer or in some cases a friend. I realize that this may be the exception, but why not be pleasant any way.

This concludes the random thought of the day...we now return you to regular programming,

all_me
Don't do it ... just say no man. It's a trap. .. I'll hold my tounge before I get disrespectful.

.. not disrespectful to you .. just what I think you're thinking about. Keep cool man.