Senses Private Club Resort in Punta Cana

Thanks for the suggestion; the price point is way better! This is definitely one for another time.

For my freedom party, I am looking for something more 5-star, but I don't want to get bait 'n' switched, or end up turning into a human ATM because everything requires a tip. Originally Posted by Snorwood
I don't blame you for being skeptical. I guarantee you will not be bait-n-switched at Frank's or treated like a human ATM. And though Frank's doesn't compare to the big USA style resorts you find in Punta Cana or Puerto Playa, you will get a more organic Dominican experience there.

I've been there twice, and I was skeptical all the way up to the time I got there on my first trip. But everything played out exactly the way I had seen many guys describe in the testimonials section on the SPAV forums. The ladies there are more the girl-next-door type and all are beautiful in their own way. It should also be noted that all the ladies that work there live there. They are not allowed off premises unless they are with a guest and they are tested and screen regularly. Safety is the number 1 rule there for both the guest and the ladies.

Oh and for what it's worth, there is one gent that has been there 50+ times over the years.