MS/KM/billy drama, calling names and etc

This has been interesting.... it all started with a PM from a dick from MS board. I have never been to MS and getting strange information from multiple dicks and ladies in MS. During this last batch of messages, I been called pimp, sugar daddy, KM’s husband/pimp, troll and other names. Not all messages were bad some ladies and dicks message nice words/information.
I am just a maybe client or maybe friend to KM. Nothing more, nothing less. KM was little different because I got to know her little more than usual providers. I posted her review just thought it will help her biz little but shit created big drama by Billy boy. Now I got information that is ridiculous but not totally false that claims everyone are pimps, junkie, madam, and other names. This is not just for KM and Billy, but this go to me and other MS members.
I will add info to this thread as needed with truths but hope this will close cap on shits. I really hope when I visit MS for fine southern ladies, there will be no drama. For now, these are truths.... I do feel favoritism by Mod. Billy has issues/obsession but I didn’t see fairness of him getting banned (I only seen few of his post). I do wish billy is here to defend his sorry ass, KM is a nice sweet lady but like females, never know who is underneath that.

Now let truths come out,,,,, if ur brave and dare
If you have a question for me,ask it.

The whole situation is more complex than what you see on the board. Billy does things and tries to involve others in his stalking of women, I know because just over 2 years ago he wanted me to help him catch someone that stole from his place, even though she had an arrest warrant that was good state-wide. HE wanted to catch her, not the police. I told him I wouldn't be a part of that as I don't know what he was going to do to the girl. I was not going to be a part of a possible 'illegal encounter' and as you see, he holds a grudge. HARD.

Now he is focused on a lady here because she helped rescue a girl from him that he was 'helping' in her career and he doesn't like that his cheap pussy is being pulled away by a woman that actually cares about the woman's well-being. His reactions have been harsh, even obsessive towards anyone that would oppose him. Personally I don't give a fuck what he likes and will support anyone from escaping a bad situation. If that makes me a bad guy, I can live with that.

As far as his ban, he repeated a previous violation that he did before so he got the same results plus an extra month since he should know better by now. But he doesn't and that's on him and his lack of ability to learn.

Eng, I get you only see a small fraction of what's going on and don't fully understand, that's normal. I get to see everything that's going on and all the moving pieces of the puzzles and all I can do is follow the Guidelines and enforce them. The Guidelines removes the element of what I want to do and makes me enforce what I have to do whether I agree with it or not. I don't have enough time in every day to explain everything to everyone what is happening so sometimes I have to be the board asshole and do my job whether anyone agrees or not. And I do hope that clarifies a little of what goes on.

As far as other players in this game, yes I gave infractions with points to others while warning that continued behavior won't be tolerated. If that is favoritism to you, so be it. Notice you don't get points for asking questions, no, instead you gave me the opportunity to explain a little more of what's going on, so in that regard, I thank you.

Now can we PLEASE get back to fucking??
RL, I have a big issue with people PMing nice people drumming up bullshit in relevance to me when half of them have no knowledge of me as a person, simply because I never felt they were special enough to know the REAL ME.

Simple minds are so toxic and petty.

Eng, I am so sorry Punkin, that you had to deal with fucktards.

Youre an awesome person, among so many others that truly know me
When I got unwanted invitation to this, I thought I can turn this into meeting some ladies in MS and/or NO... I was seriously considering meeting KM in MS again also,,,.. but as times goes everyone is calling each other pimp and junky. Now I am being called a pimp and that pist me off.....For now no one is good and no one is bad. Including billy and KM... I am going to see how this goes.... trip to Biloxi and NO with fine xxx would’ve been nice....

I am sure this will benefit more to dicks and providers in MS then myself.
Eng, there are alot of good providers on the Gulf Coast. I'm truly sorry that your image of us has been tainted although please know that alot of us, if not most, are decent human beings. Don't let the few assholes swimming around drive you away.
Eng,I know for a fact that you are not a pimp, nor my husband lol (hes jap)
Eng, there are alot of good providers on the Gulf Coast. I'm truly sorry that your image of us has been tainted although please know that alot of us, if not most, are decent human beings. Don't let the few assholes swimming around drive you away. Originally Posted by naughtyangel4u
I don’t,,,, I just reset myself and I am going to where this goes...I may still continue planning my trip...
Eng,I know for a fact that you are not a pimp, nor my husband lol (hes jap) Originally Posted by Kynsley Morgan
I don’t think ur word is good here since I am ur posse or ur my posse
So you're basing a trip on what happens on a message board? I don't believe it.
So you're basing a trip on what happens on a message board? I don't believe it. Originally Posted by Road Lizard
Yeah, me either. However, it will influence my crave and something that will wow me. I am definitely going NO but not sure on MS. Anyway, we need billy back on this thread.
Billy was banned again for linking a review of a former provider that went by another name and now goes by a new one to her new handle. There must have been a good reason for her to change handles and as such it is not permitted to link the old one to the new one.

You can talk about a old handle or the girl it belonged to you just cant make it known that the old handle and the new one are the same person. At least thats what my understanding is. RL am I close? Not that you owe us any reason for why you ban people.
FYI my ban got lifted cause I wasnt guilty. KM outed herself I just showed eccie truth and viola ban lifted. Eng all I wanted to know when I PMed u is why u allowed Eccie to change ur review. When I post a review u can bet ur bottom dollar I aint changing it for nothing. RL I was never any provider pimp and u know it. I never took a cent from her or any provider. So if I was a pimp I suck at it cause I never got paid. Unlike 20 year veteran provider who HELPED her for $ that is a assistant/pimp. As far as thief provider goes I did find her and called police and took some nice pics of her n handcuffs. Lol. And I got 2500 judgement against her and n process of getting her wages garnished since she got a job. I only grudge against u for being a liar more than once. If anyone wants to c photo is provider thief n handcuffs PM me and ill send 2 u also I have copy of Jail House Times she n. Billy
Ok, excuse the hell out of me...but when I take on a new girl with no knowledge of how to do logo design, branding or screening. Doesnt keep up with her ads and writes awful ads...the girls are generally pointed in my direction.

We will bring into play....Addison39401.
You asked me to help her. What I got was a girl who was homely and plain jane, did not believe in washing her hair or wearing deoderant and probably did not wear makeup until I took her shopping. ALL OF THIS COMING OUT OF MY PURSE, NOT HERS.
I took her to mastercuts in edgewater mall and got her hair cut and styled. Then took her to dillards and got her makeup, lancome by the way. Then I proceeded to go and buy her some lingerie and even a pair of heels.
Did she keep up with this? Fuck no. Plenty of guys came back to me, and told me ahe smelled sweaty, but it was ok, because she did anything they wanted her too, hence the good reviews.
We cant forget the car accident she got into, now can we. And whay my friend told me she had on her and that she was being taken in. So excuse the fuck out of me for dropping her like a bad habit.

Also, when I was helping her out, she got to utilize my incalls, instead using good ole billylands "deluxe apartment in the sky".

That agency was called Bellas Beauties.

I helped the girls from other agencies such as the despised Calendar Cuties and the horrid owner who was getting arrested everytime you read the paper.

These were friends of mine, excluding Addison and Bobby (Annies girl feom Christopher's Cuties- who is s personal friend of mine for thw past 20 years).

A pimp takes a 60/40 cut, plus 10% of the tips that the girls make.
I only ever took a mere 50 bucks a day when the ladies had outcalls, which covered the advertising cost pf BP.

My personal assistant commitment is alot of time invested im settimg up email accounts, organizing their client list, updating social media, websote developement and doing ads all over the internet for these girls.
I also use my credits to death to screen clients for these girls.

I am takimg time away from my own personal business, time away from my family and my duties as a wife and mother, to be there as a 100% support system and confidante to these ladies.

Now, you say that I am a pimp because I was helping Marley out.

I invested a lot of time and energy into her and branding her.

I had to send my best friend up to Hattiesburg to collect 2 weeks money that she owed me, and still didnt get the full amount.
Then another jackass who is banned goes and spews complete horseshit about me taking all of Marleys money!
Give me a damn break. She was hard as hell to get a hold of.
In one day, she could have made 1600 and I didnt hear from her for 32 hours.
I dropped her.

My motto is this...if youre not willimg to make the effort ans cpmmitment to the goal that you tell me you have and you string me along for weeks om end, I am done and I will not look backward.

Then shortly there after, said banned person starting sucking the fart out of her ass agaim like a twisted little stalker.

And then you started texting me beimg disrespectful and degradimg like the piece of shit that you are.

Too bad we cant post text messages or PMs on open forum.

I have said my piece, so kindly shut the fuck up with your bullshit and please stop trying to cyberbully me.
Billy , you should just chill , enjoy the site and the hobby . Relax . and let it drop and things will get better sooner . Kynsley has been in this hobby for a long time and knows the in's and out's probably as good as anyone . She's professional in every aspect of her own business as well as helping others and she has helped a lot of us at one time or another , men and women . She's helped me more than once . I do know and have known for a long time that she is known to help ladies get on track but she's smart enough not to keep throwing good money into bad .I've always known her to shoot straight .

Today is the first day of the rest of your life . Start fresh and bury the hatchet and again , enjoy yourself . Life is to short not to .
Come on y'all, step away from the keyboards for a minute and take some deep breaths. A lot of info being posted that really shouldn't be public for all the world to see.

MS forums have, for the most part, always been a good forum to read. Not much drama, and good interactions between staff, clients and providers.

This kind of stuff hurts us all in the long run as far as reputations and credibility. Touring providers will eventually bypass trouble areas, and that's not good for them or us. New guys and girls will be hesitant to interact on the boards, asking questions or interjecting their thoughts and experiences.

We've got to keep the overall atmosphere going in the positive direction, or else we will suffer a dwindling circle that must keep spinning. Just my thoughts... dj8