Global Warming My Ass!

It's freaking cold outside! Okay I am use to a few cold days here and there, here in the South, but this is getting ridiculous! Ten nights in a row below 35 degrees before it is going to warm up. I had to turn my hot water heater up because the water was getting cold before it got to the shower head! Makes me want to find a lady to create heat with and hibernate until Spring.
Guess you can tell I hate cold weather. I have lived in the South all my life for a reason, it's suppose to be warm!

Thank you for letting me get that off my (two layers of clothes) chest.
lol--Leg,i am with ya babe1!!
I had ENOUGH cold weather when i lived in Missoula Montana & Bend Orgeon!!! I wanna be in my old stomping grounds Phoenix!!!!
Come on D you know you love it down here!
yeah i do love the party city!!!! i just hafta keep warm with yall sexy southern men..lol!!!!!!!!
Oh hell grow some backbone j/k

I grew up in Ohio and one winter in particular school was closed for like 2 weeks because the temp didnt get above zero for that period of time

It will soon be March and it will get warm lol...
I need to snuggle up to a provider it's a cold mother out there.
I need to snuggle up to a provider it's a cold mother out there. Originally Posted by Indiana Bone
C'mon over, IB!!
C'mon over, IB!! Originally Posted by Lea Madisson
Yes Lea we do need to snuggle soon and talk about the first thing that pops up. IB
damn its been a great week here in New Orleans weatherwise!!!