Writting Reviews... Things Guys Forget To Mention!

Review Writing by SL. That's right guys forget to mention items in there reviews. They (Russ T Worthy) thincks that if it doesn't bother them they don't need to mention it. Well to many of us, these items are important and would most certainly influence our decision making process. So I came up with a SL TOP 20 items that should NOT be over looked and mentioned in the providers review.

Here you go...

1) Acne
2) Facial scaring
3) Fake hair / extensions
4) Genital warts
5) Excessive cuts or scares
6) A kitty so loose you only hit on one side (Looks like a logging accident!)
7) A super tight kitty
8) Untrimmed Chewbacca bush & arm pit hair
9) Foul smell from kitty or bad hygiene
10) Missing tit or tits
11) She / He has a dick
12) She / He use to have a dick
13) Eye patch or glass eye
14) Feet that look like hooves
15) Tattoos
16) Piercings
17) Hemorrhoids that make her ass look like she has a cauliflower down there
18) No teeth or missing teeth
19) Drunk
20) Higher than a truck load of Hispanics at a Los Lobos concert

I'm sure you guys might have some others. Feel free to post them.

Happy Hobbying!
You really need to evaluate your selection criteria ... ijs.
yes, as they say, the devil is in the details. Here is one you missed: quoting scripture during foreplay. Always a crowd favorite.
Amen brother!!!
rofl I love #8
Any missing body part deserves a mention, e.g. taintless.
Some may pay extra.
yes, as they say, the devil is in the details. Here is one you missed: quoting scripture during foreplay. Always a crowd favorite. Originally Posted by awl4knot
If I need to bring a cross and ring of garlic I'm already fuked!

Well, I like the quoting scripture thing if I'm role playing that I'm fucking a naughty Catholic school girl.
... Here is one you missed: quoting scripture during foreplay. Always a crowd favorite. Originally Posted by awl4knot
Sorry Awl, but some of us have a minister's ex-wife and a minister's daughter as fond remembrances.
Besides, any gal that can quote certain passages from Song of Solomon knows exactly what she wants BCD.
Well, I like the quoting scripture thing if I'm role playing, with me as the naughty nun, that I'm fucking a naughty Catholic school girl. Originally Posted by Cpalmson
Completed your thought.
MmK!
This just in...

Her head is spinning all the way around and she was projectile vomiting what appears to be pea soup.

Actually that is the description of most SOs when they discover fucktards cheating.