Holiday deals

I know that we all know of the holiday deals on "Black Friday". I, for one, have had my fill of getting up @ 3 a.m. just to stand in line to wait on certain items. I plan to do all of my shopping online this year and what I can't find online I will try to find "the hookup".

Speaking of that....does anyone know where you can get low-cost Apple laptops or any other laptop for that matter. Apple really believes that they don't have to reduce their prices to sell their products. But I believe they do. So, if anybody knows of anything besides eBay I'd greatly appreciate the info. I'm thinking of going back to school and I will need a new laptop.

If you don't want to post it here, please PM me.
You could try quibids.I use it to buy people I generally don't like stuff.
gankit.com
Pm me babe I am getting one for my bday but I may be able to help you find one. Im quite the bargain hunter online
You can get them online at several places. I can send you some links to resellers. You can get a used one to learn. But, it's best to buy a new one. Once you do, you will kiss windows good bye. I'll send you some info...........
Send me the info on apple laptops to folks.

ICM I got a used apple from a pawn shop to learn about it. Now it was old and hardly any room to add or update but I am now sold on apple. You can pretty much kiss viruses goodbye with apple and customer service is incredible with apple. Ever been to the Apple Store? Have you ever seen so many happy employees at one time at the same place. I agree with SMI that it's best to buy a new one. You will not be disappointed.
Pm me babe I am getting one for my bday but I may be able to help you find one. Im quite the bargain hunter online Originally Posted by caramelqtee mila

Soooo can you help me find some high quality booty at a real good price?
im looking for a flat screen TV for my guest bedroom, can i buy them online on black friday

O and mojojo bUHAHAHAHAHAHAHHA if only it was possible to find some nice quality booty at a real good price
I'm thinking of going back to school and I will need a new laptop. Originally Posted by IceCreamMan
http://www.apple.com/education/how-to-buy/

You have to be an enrolled student though. This is how I bought all of my Apple hardware when I was in college.

The prices on the newest Macbook Airs aren't that much different, but the Macbooks and Macbook Pros can have up to 15% discounts...
Office Depot has Toshiba laptops on sale for $379 tom also craigslist and the end of the year close outs are coming soon. Btw best buy has a online outlet and amazing deals
http://www.bestbuy.com/site/olstempl...c=abcat0500000
WTF is Dancing Mickey? Is it the seasons hottest new toy? I'm buying it for a friends child and am having a hell of a time finding it. It was 70.00 at the toy store and now they are all gone. I'm looking on eBay and now they are 100+. Anyone know any local stores that have this toy?
i am paying a bum this year to stand in front of bestbuy for me until it opens
I already have an Apple desktop so there is no need to learn. I'm already sold on Apples. I just need the laptop to pack around with me. I'll get at Mila and Ike and see what's up.

Thanks for the link Wakeup.
Ima toto walmart and try to get the 32" tv that's on sale.......198.00 not bad at all!